Looking for Doug Kytori or his alt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, RebeccaCambridge said:

I was unable to log in for 5 days and when I logged in I noticed that his profile was empty and it says :"This name is unavailable"

If anyone knows of any alts he may have or contact info outside SL I would appreciate the help. When I say outside SL I mean facebook etc.

Why, are you pregnant with his child?

Seriously, if he didn't give you the information, then he doesn't want you to know ... or he will be in touch with you if and when he's good and ready. The man just may need some space for a while.

(Welcome to the forums, by the way!)

Edited by Marigold Devin
really not as unwelcoming as I sound, dear newbie, it's rubbish when people we like disappear
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, RebeccaCambridge said:

I was unable to log in for 5 days and when I logged in I noticed that his profile was empty and it says :"This name is unavailable"

If anyone knows of any alts he may have or contact info outside SL I would appreciate the help. When I say outside SL I mean facebook etc.

People who may know him are actually not allowed to share that information as it is against the Community Standards.  

1. Disclosure

Residents are entitled to a reasonable level of privacy with regard to their Second Life experience. Sharing personal information about your fellow Residents without their consent -- including gender, religion, age, marital status, race, sexual preference, alternate account names, and real-world location beyond what is provided by them in their Resident profile -- is not allowed. Remotely monitoring conversations in Second Life, posting conversation logs, or sharing conversation logs without the participants' consent are all prohibited.

I don’t know for certain in this situation (since I’m not a Linden) but I do know for 100% that message can appear when an account is administratively suspended.  The lab won’t verify anything for privacy purposes & yea it’s a TOS thing for anyone to reveal another’s alt or give out personal info.  So you might never know what’s going on.  It’s a crummy situation, especially when you care about them.  But nothing to be done.

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 12:08 AM, RebeccaCambridge said:

Welcome to the forums ❤️ There are a mix of kind and unkind people as you can see. Most luckily kind, don't let the unkind folks get to you. I hope that you find him! Shylo's recommendation is also a good idea

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 8/1/2021 at 8:50 AM, Pixie Kobichenko said:

that message can appear when an account is administratively suspended

You'll get the "This name is unavailable" message if the account has been permanently banned, or if the user requested to be deleted, or if LL removed the account after it had been on hold (for a long time) due to owing money to LL.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You'll get the "This name is unavailable" message if the account has been permanently banned, or if the user requested to be deleted, or if LL removed the account after it had been on hold (for a long time) due to owing money to LL.

Yes.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.