How can i get my old posts deleted here?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well your only available option is to report your thread you created (3 years ago & thus buried so far back the chances of it being dug up were minor) to the Lab on the original post.  But now that you’ve asked I dare say I’m not the only one who was-will be curious what you wanted deleted & go take a peek, thereby drawing attention to it.  🤷‍♀️ 

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

Well your own available option is to report your thread you created (3 years ago & thus buried so far back the chances of it being dug up were minor) to the Lab on the original post.  But now that you’ve asked I dare say I’m not the only one who was-will be curious what you wanted deleted & go take a peek, thereby drawing attention to it.  🤷‍♀️ 

Normally, I don't go lookin but this time I did for some weird reason. At least now I remember why I don't normally go lookin. Please, excuse me while I find the bleach and attend to my wounds.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Silent Mistwalker said:

Normally, I don't go lookin but this time I did for some weird reason. At least now I remember why I don't normally go lookin. Please, excuse me while I find the bleach and attend to my wounds.

Oh I’m a super snoop!  
Yes that is code for I have nothing better to do.  😁

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

Well your only available option is to report your thread you created (3 years ago & thus buried so far back the chances of it being dug up were minor) to the Lab on the original post.  But now that you’ve asked I dare say I’m not the only one who was-will be curious what you wanted deleted & go take a peek, thereby drawing attention to it.  🤷‍♀️ 

20 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Ah yes .... A prime example of when to not remove a thread or content, even if requested by the author - if OP had not mentioned any such thing ... it would have likely remained buried.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Ah yes .... A prime example of when to not remove a thread or content, even if requested by the author - if OP had not mentioned any such thing ... it would have likely remained buried.

The thread was locked in 2018 so I doubt Tommy is going to do anything like delete it now. He is the one who locked it. So yes it most certainly would have remained buried and I would never have laughed so hard.

oops

Did I say that out loud? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Doris Johnsky said:

Not in Forums,  I don't. Sid

As to the OP. Couldn't simply ask a mod to locked it?   They do that all the time. 

The thread he is referring to was locked in 2018 by a Linden who I think OP messaged after I mentioned reporting that thread to see if it can be deleted.  He says after that he reported it yesterday he also messaged the Linden who locked it way back in 2018.  

On 7/31/2021 at 10:01 PM, MikeGarthLeDouxJoel said:

Who can i contact to delete a topic tread i dont want on here?

Heeeey, you're back. Welcome Back! I see you are still in the "Straight Pride" group started by the Nazi. Man I would have left that group faster than a cheetah chasing a chicken. But hey, pride is pride, right.

Glad to see you admit your mistakes. But seriously, those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. 

Was bringing it up in a new forum the best way to kill it off? t had been left to die all by itself. Till you reminded us of it that is. 

Did you ever find that one special lady? Hopefully you did, no one deserves to be alone. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.