ARTIFAKT Gallery - Soft opening!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 84 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Finally! The newest member of the SL Art community would like to introduce itself! 🙂

1108046331_ARTIFAKT-galleryphoto1_1.thumb.png.69fedfdf73271408520595610fc6087d.pngThe "ARTIFAKT Gallery" for modern Art represents aspiring, young artists and their way of merging SL and RL through emotional art.
What makes us a unique gallery, is the fact that our work is sold as "Lifetime Originals". We guarantee that any piece purchased from us is a "single edition". It will never be copied and/or sold anywhere ever again. You will own the only copy of the piece in SL!

The Gallery was founded in 2021 by Artist Niko De Clerck and Bluestone Capital CEO Michael Blackwood as investor. What started as a small project to help De Clerck promote his beautiful and unique art, soon turned into a full gallery, open to other new artists, as well.

We are launching today with two beautiful series of works by RL Artist Niko De Clerck. Experience De Clerck's tactile series "Fraction" or the wonderfully merged SL/RL series "Impressions" now! And if you can't keep your eyes off of a piece - just take it right home with you! 🙂

Group: ARTIFAKT Gallery
SLUrl: Yasmin/82/92/305

Edited by Michael Blackwood
  • Like 4

Absolutely will visit, and the best of luck with the venture!!

My own gallery has been selling my work as one-of-a-kind originals as well, and I'm glad to see the idea catching on. Something unique for a buyer makes it much more special.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Absolutely will visit, and the best of luck with the venture!!

My own gallery has been selling my work as one-of-a-kind originals as well, and I'm glad to see the idea catching on. Something unique for a buyer makes it much more special.

I told Niko I met someone who was selling exclusive but I didn't remember your name.  He was quite curious.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 84 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.