Where is this beach with elephants?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It is from the Marketplace, one of the images you see when you log in there. When I click on it, it takes me to the destination guide. But I can't find that beach in the destinations. Maybe it's from another angle, maybe it's not in the destination guide.

beach.png

Try Jambo.

https://secondlife.com/destination/jambo

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now I visited both places, and I could not find just that snapshot. It could be from a private region.

Anyways, it was not for the elephants, but the vegetation. But I included "elephants" in the text because maybe that's the best factor to identify the location.

Jambo in particular gave me a lot of inspiration, and I promptly bought a pack of filler bushes after seeing them there. They give me just that underbrush I want, with only 1 Li per bush, and varied nuances.

I also found Monkeypod trees that I love, but at 12 Li each it may be harder to use, but the Flamoyant tree was only 4 Li.

I am happy to find new ideas.

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Now I visited both places, and I could not find just that snapshot. It could be from a private region.

Anyways, it was not for the elephants, but the vegetation. But I included "elephants" in the text because maybe that's the best factor to identify the location.

Jambo in particular gave me a lot of inspiration, and I promptly bought a pack of filler bushes after seeing them there. They give me just that underbrush I want, with only 1 Li per bush, and varied nuances.

I also found Monkeypod trees that I love, but at 12 Li each it may be harder to use, but the Flamoyant tree was only 4 Li.

No, it's not private this is the sim in the picture, I forgot to post it yesterday:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serena Kadavu/54/160/24

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lindens
On 7/31/2021 at 4:28 AM, Marianne Little said:

Hi Marianne, I took that picture of the elephants on the beach at Archipelago. https://secondlife.com/destination/archipelago

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.