Linden Lab does nothing ( Griefer )

JusticeBo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

24 answers to this question

Your picture and original post are actually in violation of forum rules as the avatar name is visible.  Please remove those.

Abuse reports aren't instantaneous.  They get possibly thousands a day.  A naked man might not be top priority.  If you've filed your report, you should leave the area.  The griefers do love an audience and especially one that reacts.  

Edited by Rowan Amore

Just now, JusticeBo said:

naked DStickign to people with a Kick HUD attack others make them go in the air and loud music derrender and mute block and such does not work

As I said, if you have already filed a report, leave the area.  There is nothing more you or anyone on the forums can do.  Stop giving them an audience.

9 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Your picture and original post are actually in violation of forum rules as the avatar name is visible.  Please remove those.

Abuse reports aren't instantaneous.  They get possibly thousands a day.  A naked man might not be top priority.  If you've filed your report, you should leave the area.  The griefers do love an audience and especially one that reacts.  

naked DStickign to people with a Kick HUD attack others make them go in the air and loud music derrender and mute block and such does not work

14 minutes ago, JusticeBo said:

it is happening RIGHT NOW i submit but nothign happens 

so?..
as quite old SL user i can say the days that a Linden popped up instantly to help, are at least 10/12 years ago.. you'll have to wait till they get to your reply

1 minute ago, JusticeBo said:

simple solution ... leave that place.

I never encountered muting/blocking isn't possible.
( another option for not being orbed, go sit)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JusticeBo said:

in hope LL employee reads it and takes action

You've been in SL long enough to know it doesn't work like that.   If everyone ignores them, they usually get bored and move along.  Social Island is one of their favorite spots since they can upset a lot of new players who don't know what to do.  

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You've been in SL long enough to know it doesn't work like that.   If everyone ignores them, they usually get bored and move along.  Social Island is one of their favorite spots since they can upset a lot of new players who don't know what to do.  

one of my friends grieffed him back and he left porblem solved

1 minute ago, JusticeBo said:

one of my friends grieffed him back and he left porblem solved

Just now, JusticeBo said:

the music was to overhear his music ask why first before go facts

answering light harrasment with griefing ends mostly bad... you might both be reported for that yourself now.

Your music is the same disturbance as theirs. It's rude and disturbing to wear such devices at other places than your own land.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JusticeBo said:

Location Social Island 10

That's the problem. Social Island 10 is Second Life's equivalent of purgatory. It's like the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City, the losers entrance to the city. You meet the same kind of jerks there you meet at a big bus station. It's a transit point; you're sent there by the new user onboarding process, and you're supposed to move on from there.

Go somewhere else. Anywhere else in SL will be better. Try Firestorm Support Gateway. New Resident Island. New Citizens Inc. Oxbridge Caledon. London City.

Like a big city, Second Life is indifferent to you. This world sets you no goals and doesn't force you to do anything. You can stand at Social Island 10 forever if you want. Second Life doesn't care. Your experience will suck, but that's not Second Life's problem. This is hard on some people. This really is a virtual world, not a game, and has most of the minor problems of real life. When you enter, you're not starting a game. You've been dumped into a big city and have to figure it out. There are good places in SL, but you have to find them.

Open the Destinations Guide in the Viewer and pick some place from there.

• Like 4

On 8/3/2021 at 3:17 AM, Harry333 Allen said:

So here we are after 10/15 years of Secondlife and linden still doesnt do anything about bots griefers and other scumbags.

It shows you exactly where linden has its priotities kching .

my 2 cents

without abuse reports they can not take action,  LL has to check the logs and evidence on their server side before taking any actions,  so if you want them to see anything about these types, abuse report them, otherwise,  you are pointing and yelling and nobody hears or see's it.

On 8/3/2021 at 11:17 AM, Harry333 Allen said:

So here we are after 10/15 years of Secondlife and linden still doesnt do anything about bots griefers and other scumbags.

It shows you exactly where linden has its priotities kching .

my 2 cents

part of this case the complainer themself were standing there with a musicdevice... the other was louder and she couln't stand that....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.