Looking for someone to make simple fairy wings (SOLUTION FOUND)

Nightingalia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

EDIT: No longer needed!! Creator gave a great solution

Hi, so I fell head over heels in love with this: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Scripted-Fairy-Wings-Butterfly-Blue/5594564 However it is quite old and so the texture is blurry. The creator doesn't seem to be interested in updating it either (I shot him an offer but waiting for response).

Deliverables: something similar, but with a crisper texture.

• Iridescent-looking butterfly fairy wing textures on prims
  • scripted to move when standing vs. when flying (I can buy you a copy of the OG wings so you can see how the wings flutter)

and that's it :) no mesh involved!

Payment: I'm willing to pay L$100 PLUS whatever you will charge for the it if you decide to sell it as a product. Paymeny is totally negotiable ^^ 

I'm also a professional digital artist IRL so if you need any assistance with finding images/creating the texture I'd be happy to help!

Edited by Nightingalia

7 hours ago, Nightingalia said:

Hi, so I fell head over heels in love with this: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Scripted-Fairy-Wings-Butterfly-Blue/5594564 However it is quite old and so the texture is blurry. The creator doesn't seem to be interested in updating it either (I shot him an offer but waiting for response).

Deliverables: something similar, but with a crisper texture.

• Iridescent-looking butterfly fairy wing textures on prims
  • scripted to move when standing vs. when flying (I can buy you a copy of the OG wings so you can see how the wings flutter)

and that's it :) no mesh involved!

Payment: I'm willing to pay L$100 PLUS whatever you will charge for the it if you decide to sell it as a product. Paymeny is totally negotiable ^^ 

I'm also a professional digital artist IRL so if you need any assistance with finding images/creating the texture I'd be happy to help!

The creator pops into the forums now and then.  Maybe a shout out for @Arduenn Schwartzman?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nightingalia said:

The creator doesn't seem to be interested in updating it either (I shot him an offer but waiting for response).

I responded in-world a few hours ago. The texture is on an 8-year-old backup hard drive that's no longer readable. (Wise lesson to anyone, don't put your data for long term storage on a spinning hard drive.)

47 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I'm also a professional digital artist IRL

Can you draw a fairy wing yourself in that capacity and then upload it to SL? The wings are Mod if you rez them on the floor. (They look No Mod in your inv, because they contain a No Mod script).

You could just easily apply your own wing textures on them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

I responded in-world a few hours ago. The texture is on an 8-year-old backup hard drive that's no longer readable. (Wise lesson to anyone, don't put your data for long term storage on a spinning hard drive.)

Can you draw a fairy wing yourself in that capacity and then upload it to SL? The wings are Mod if you rez them on the floor. (They look No Mod in your inv, because they contain a No Mod script).

Although I'm not the digital artist even though the quote looks like it's from me.  Wish I were!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Really, I can?!! Holy cow, thanks :D

• Nightingalia changed the title to Looking for someone to make simple fairy wings (SOLUTION FOUND)
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.