Am I being Hacked?

meown1660

Question

Hello and good day , So Yesterday I logged in as my main account and then I suddenly was logged out , and this happen with out me even pressing the exit button . Thinking I just crashed  which was weird since I was alone on my land , I relogged and I couldn't relog . then I logged in as my Alt account  (I was able to log in ) , But then I saw that my main account was online . and I even messaged my main account , but no response  then I saw my main account had logged out > logged in >and logged out out again .  then this morning I tried to log in to SL website and I was unable to log into my account through the website. I honestly dont know if this is just a SL bug or if Im being hacked .

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, meown1660 said:

Im being hacked .

phished most likely.
A login problem can happen, but not being able to log in at the website raises red flags.
Contact support ASAP

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

phished most likely.
A login problem can happen, but not being able to log in at the website raises red flags.
Contact support ASAP

will do , thank you

being logged out, it will come up with a popup on both ends,  saying you've logged in from another location and you will be logged out,  you will get the message if it happens,    sounds to me like a crash and you hit the retainer wall, which is trying to log back in to fast,  "avatar not in region" or "region logging out" or something sometimes is given when trying to log back in and then you get the "your account cant login until xx:xx time on xx.xx.xx" that you have to wait least 45 seconds before hitting login again or that time climbs.