Desi BollyWood Girl for Marriage Wanted!!!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good Evening all¬† ,¬†ūüėÉ

I am Sultan Marfi

I have been away a few years but came back. 

I am seriously looking for a  Desi Bollywood Girl  to be my Princess and Bride to be my wife. We will live together in my palace. 

Traditional Bollywood Desi   humble and loving   obedient women that fully dressed wearing Bollywood dresses.

Someone to settle down with to cherish and laugh with and dance for  an eternity.

I want to cherish my love with fine silks as my arm take her everywhere. 

Looks do not matter but must be a  female born can put you on a fine  organic diet and exercise and will be given a  makeover and be cherished well. 

Willing to meet in the world for coffee in a public place to get to know you.  But I need to see if there's chemistry and connection before anything.

That you're willing to voice it will be a mature manner.    If we click to take this courtship further I am looking to take my Bride in the first life to come live with me. I am willing to travel in real life as I know women want to feel protected. 

If this interests you, send me a message in world we can start from there. 

Edited by sultanmarfi
  • Haha 3

• sultanmarfi changed the title to Desi BollyWood Girl for Marriage Wanted!!!!!!
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 12:58 PM, Doris Johnsky said:

Get off your lazy arse and explore SL if that's what you want. 

And if what you want is a girl in RL, then get out in RL and meet someone, but stop being a jerk, there are plenty of those already. There are lots of women who are looking for a good man.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Paladin Tyran said:

and the rest are looking for a bad one?

No, they're looking for other women.  Or they are men with female avatars looking for other female avatars who are probably other men with female avatars.  It's all very convoluted and confusing.

• Haha 7

52 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Or they are men with female avatars looking for other female avatars who are probably other men with female avatars.

but if they catch a whiff that their potential partner might be a man behind the avi, they'll generally run for the hills. *sigh*

• Like 3

Lol Right. . .

A "sultan," on SL. 

I'll believe that, when I become a Magical Girl, and get my own Moon Scepter. 

Go back to your little Gor fantasy world, prince, and find a doormat. Or, better yet, can point you in the direction of the nearest IKEA, Home Depot, or Target. Then, you'll find the bathmats in the bathroom area. Good luck. LMAO!

On 9/1/2021 at 11:49 AM, Quistess Alpha said:

but if they catch a whiff that their potential partner might be a man behind the avi, they'll generally run for the hills. *sigh*

They often do, especially when you're up front with that fact. You know, like honest? Almost like those guys wanna get cat-fished for a while. Anyway, their loss. *sigh*

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, LunaRavencroft said:

Lol Right. . .

A "sultan," on SL. 

Go back to your little Gor fantasy world, prince, and find a doormat. Or, better yet, can point you in the direction of the nearest IKEA, Home Depot, or Target. Then, you'll find the bathmats in the bathroom area. Good luck. LMAO!

not even a Maharaja one would think a King in search of a Desi Woman would be a Maharaja (this guy is clearly a Gorian but his expectations of what he wants from a wife is not un relevant to the Indian Subcontinent but there It's not slavery as the ladies on the form think it is  but a form of respectful obedience,

I was married to a man from India for 15 wonderful years until he was taken by a car accident. And even though I was not born in India decided to be a traditional wife even with him being discouraging me from making that choice. but I still in the end I chose to veil my face with My  Ghoonghat at the wedding. I was happy with my choice and still cry for my lost love 

Is it for everyone? no but we have to judge cultures on there own merit 

i am attaching a photo for those who might not know what a Ghoonghat is

557b2607c51a54bdeb194950b9178471.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/3/2021 at 2:48 AM, LunaRavencroft said:

Lol Right. . .

A "sultan," on SL. 

I saw some dude out shopping, called "Sultan" something or other. He had 2 female avatars with him, dressed in middle eastern type apparel. Must be a thing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.