Where to find mainland Rentals?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have never owned or really rented land before.. I have rented an apartment once tho but not sure that counts lol.

Anyways, I heard it's safer to rent land from the mainland so you don't have to worry if your house n what not is still there the next. Where would one find mainland rentals? Seems everything I have found in the land rentals section is private estates/condos/apartments. Is it even possible to rent a piece of land or an empy lot in mainland? If so, how can I filter out the estates, apartments, condos etc etc.  And can any of the mainland be rented with the ability to stream your own music on your land? I do a little DJing and would like to sream my own music to my property

In order to get any advantage renting mainland you must rent from Linden Lab directly - and that means you must be a premium account member.  If you are using a free account then you can only rent from another resident (whether the land is on a private estate or mainland).  Renting from another resident means there is always the risk they will rip you off, so check their reputation or only rent for a couple of weeks at a time (4 weeks is usually the longest you can pre-pay anyway)

when renting mainland it's more desirable if the land has been deeded to that of the rental group you can check this easily by turning property lines on deeded land has blue property lines this will give you access to any land ownership tools in about land that the owner has decided to allow via group roles in the group the land was deeded to

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.