Bom problem on lelutka lili evo x head

Amethyst Damour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Amethyst Damour said:

Hi all hope posting in right area

recently got update on the lel lili head to evo x

applied a 7ds skin i have  for evo x etc but have a problem with big brown marks on my face and cant workout why? see image

any help would be great thanks

amethyst

ame head evox.png

The updated head now comes with Classic and X mode.  Make sure to choose X mode on the HUD if the skin is specifically made for EvoX.  You can still use regular Evo skins as well but turn it to Classic mode.

Or what @Fritigern Gothlysaid...read the notecard.

Edited by Rowan Amore

• 3 months later...

Lelutka only offers support in their discord server. open their store group profile and grab the discord link from there. They have a help lobby channel. You'll get help from the lelutka team, designers and customers. 

Have you tried clicking the evo x button on the lelutka hud? If that doesn't work, click the evo button. It actually looks like the hairbase so I'm guessing you have the evo button enabled. I'm not 100% sure but I think the lily head can only use classic evo skins, not evo x. Try a demo of an evo x head and apply this skin to it. If it loads correctly, then you'll have the answer to your problem.

5 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

If you must revive threads on hiatus , at least do provide correct answers:

Lilly in EvoX mode can of course use EvoX skins and extras like EvoX hairbases, that's the whole point of it.

Perhaps read before attacking me with your sharp tongue. I said , "I'm not 100% sure". I read the faq and the nc in my lelutka folder, and nowhere did it state that evo classic updated to evo x, can use evo x skins. Even in the faq, it says evo comes with evo starter layers and evo x comes with evo x starter layers. They also go on to say, if you are in evo x mode, you cannot use classic evo content and vice versa.

Edited by Kytteh Wytchwood
typing error
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

at least do provide correct answers:

I did state that lelutka only provides support in their discord server and went on to briefly talk about that. Which means, they will get the 100% correct answers. There is no need to ignore what I say afterwards, when I was stating I'm not sure, to throw in my face that I shouldn't revive a thread. Even Linden staff have told me they will not delete threads, in case it helps someone. The fact that people like you get so riled up over bumping an old thread, I'll never understand. Oh no, I replied to an old thread. Such a trivial matter to complain about.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

And learn to quote... which post shall I reply to?

Neither?  Why bother.  I mean, why bother answering a question if you're not 100% sure?  Besides, the question was answered correctly in the first place.  

And from FAQ

Q. Will I be able to use skins and content created for Evolution classic on Evolution X?
A. You will be able to use any previously acquired HD Content (makeups, lipsticks, brows) in both EVO and EVO X mode. BOM (Bakes on Mesh) skins obtained before Evolution X can be used in EVO mode. Still, these WILL NOT fit the custom UV map that Evo X uses.

• Like 1

Rowan Amore is correct. The Lilly can use either Evo or EvoX skins--you just have to select the right option in the hud. If I remember correctly, this particular horrorface comes from using an Evo skin on the EvoX setting, while using an EvoX skin on the Evo setting looks weird in a different way. But I might have them backwards.

In any case, if it's just plain Evo or just plain BOM, use the Evo setting. If it's EvoX or EvoX BOM, use the EvoX setting. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.