Unable to see SL properly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I cannot see or use my SL sites and purchases.  therefore I would like to to have a free membership, for obvious reasons.

So far I am unable to get rid of my SL house so am not allowed to change my membership grade. Can anyone help me please?

SL Snapshot Coberes 2_001.jpg

Edited by Leila Refenoir
spelling
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Leila Refenoir said:

I cannot see or use my SL sites and purchases.  therefore I would like to to have a free membership, for obvious reasons.

So far I am unable to get rid of my SL house so am not allowed to change my membership grade. Can anyone help me please?

SL Snapshot Coberes 2_001.jpg

You click on the ground not the house and abandon land.

• Like 1

assuming your SL home is a Premium Linden Home

login to your home on the Linden viewer

then menu: World \ About land \ General \ Abandon Land (button)

if it is a mainland parcel then can try selling it

menu: World \ About land \ General \ Sell Land

Edited by Mollymews

We may be misunderstanding your problem. Your profile says you've been a SL user for 11 years. So this isn't a new user problem.

Did you come back to a long-abandoned account? Or did something bad happen to your property? Or what?

19 minutes ago, animats said:

We may be misunderstanding your problem. Your profile says you've been a SL user for 11 years. So this isn't a new user problem.

Did you come back to a long-abandoned account? Or did something bad happen to your property? Or what?

Post history is sometimes helpful.

21 hours ago, Leila Refenoir said:

Don't click on the house. Go to "About Land" in the menu to open up the parcel details, and click the Abandon land button there. You must be standing inside the parcel border to do it.

And it looks like you have a very low internet connection there. Either a very weak wireless signal or you're on mobile internet or something like that?

9 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

@Leila Refenoir Just to sanity check ... you did update your SL client before trying to log in and do this ?

She would have to (assuming the official viewer which I'm inferring from the colour of the avatar cloud). The official viewer won't let you log in with old versions.

From a previous thread she had about grey textures from April of last year, I'd say this is a major problem.    i think we might be able to deduce, it's more than likely an internet issue.

Packets Lost: 97/15,728 (0.6%)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.