I recently purchased something inworld, and I haven't received the product, what do i do?

KatEvangeline

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

.::UPDATE::.

recently purchased a product at the inworld store, my account was charged, but the product was never delivered. It has been two days since my purchase. I notified the owner/creator of the problem by sending a notecard to her, and I haven't heard back. What are my options?

I'm not calling anyone a thief, and I have tried multiple times to contact the owner/creator. I would just really either like my product to be delivered, or reimbursed. It has been three days now

1 answer to this question

You're going to have to work things out with the merchant.  All sales in SL are between individuals, so LL won't get involved if you are having problems with your purchase.  I'd suggest being patient for a while.  Many merchants are not in SL every day, or even checking their e-mail.  Others, like me, may be on vacation at this time of year and not even able to get a decent Internet connection regularly. Furthermore, if the merchant's IMs are capped, your first IM or notecard would have gone straight to trash without even being delivered.   If you haven't heard back in another few days, send another very polite note that includes all of the information from your Transaction History. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.