Hiring Scripter

RilaVirum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm looking for a scripter, I'm working on a build project with school Lockers. 

I need lockers that can open and close, and when they open and close they sound like lockers. If you're interested please send me a notecard! At Rilavirum. 

The Scripting forum is a place where LSL scripters come to share ideas and moan about things that don't work the way they expected. If you are looking for a script that already exists, you'll have better luck in the Marketplace or in script libraries on line, or by posting in the Wanted forum.  If you want to attract someone to write a custom script, the InWorld Employment forum is a better idea.

NP.  ;)  BTW, you don't really need a custom script for that.  Any simple door script will do the job.  Just look at the sticky thread about doors at the top of this forum, or go looking in the LSL Library forum.  All you have to do is add your own sound to any typical door script.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

Yeah, for this sort of thing the script is (probably, depending on the build of the lockers) rather trivial, the main hassle is setting it up properly, or perhaps adding some bells and whistles. (perhaps you want it to need a combination to open, or now that I think of it, one of those twist combination locks would be quite neat. . . I've been looking for a good use case for a twistable dial I have. . .)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.