wondering about ur favorite rp communities?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking to get a list going for myself..  I'm very open and am looking for pirate, cyberpunk, fantasy, magic, family, medieval and or horror rp communities...  I am really wondering where people rp so i can find a few that are my thing.  Any suggestions welcome.

@Sandra8675 Finding role players in SL is a challenge. You can however find RP places pretty easily. Start with the SL Destination Guide - Role Play. They have almost 300 communities listed.

In world use search. Set it to Groups. Search on Role Play. Once the results come up click the column heading: Members. This will sort the large groups to the top. You'll be able to see the popular groups. You can join some of those groups and talk to other role players.

I think the SL forum is way under used. There are may be a couple thousand regular users. So I think for some things asking in a group in world is better. But, you do have to figure out what time of day the majority of that group is online. Remember. Only those online at the time you post the chat see your chat.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.