Character Body turning grey/black when zoomed in and out

CelestialLhaun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This has been going on for a few hours now and only started today. Everytime i zoom in or change the camera angle her skin gets darker and even spreads to my baby, but it's only in the middle and no other part of her body changes. And when I look at others things such as furniture they don't change at all. I don't know if it's something on my avi, or if it's the camera/viewer itself.. 

Edit: This does not occur when deferred rendering is off (though i want deferred rendering on because It looks better :/)

image.png.41e722fcfa1a86b4ebc5d5b4ee4e7ba0.pngimage.png.be947f8ee14f291d66b2d3917356cc9b.png

Edited by CelestialLhaun

2 hours ago, CelestialLhaun said:

Edit: This does not occur when deferred rendering is off (though i want deferred rendering on because It looks better :/)

This is an indication that your computer is not powerful enough to run with deferred rendering on.

Go to "Help > About", copy everything in that window and paste it here.

14 hours ago, Maitimo said:

This is an indication that your computer is not powerful enough to run with deferred rendering on.

Go to "Help > About", copy everything in that window and paste it here.

While I'm not saying you're wrong, yesterday my face was black, same way; Although it went away after a few minutes of being logged in.

I'm on an RTX 2070. Related? Who knows.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.