Kalhene ERIKA Mesh Body

Stephanie Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

37 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I wish the creator would put the body out there in some of the events to get it seen more..

It might spark other creators to look into it more..

I've seen it in an event, I forgot which one, that was a week ago.

I think equal 10 but not sure!

found it it was in Dubai event:

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2021/07/20/feel-the-heat-at-dubais-anniversary-round/

Edited by SarahThe Wanderer
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ariel Vuissent said:

I'm interested to know if anyone has resolved this. Is there a fix for the neck seam with heads other than the one it comes with? I tried the neck fixer in the HUD with poor results.

I have found I see it on skins and not as much on others. They had a fix for it in one patch but it looks like it will just need another patch to be perfected.

I like the idea of the slimmer body too - it's a Maitreya fit on half the polygon count. So it's a way to lower your lag / the lag you cause to others around you. Sadly since it's a Maitreya fit the breasts at size 100 are still "teenager sized"... and the breast addon it comes with has a silly unrealistic shape... like not even Silicon boobs make that shape...

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

50% off this weekend only

I hope this drives up a LOT of sales.

The more people that use this body, the less laggy SL will get, AND the more likely it will get third party support, AND the more likely the few issues I found will get patched. :D

For a 'patch 1.3' the body is in great shape, and has the potential to be 'the next big thing' - but so far this forum thread is the only place I've seen any mention of it. It also has the potential to go as obscure as 'Lena Lush' and 'SalinA' did, if bloggers and events and clothing makers don't get involved. Right now is that 'critical time' for it to succeed or fail...

And because the design is 'doing all the right things' I'm hoping it does well.

EDIT: With that sale, I'm presently buying copies for the alts. ;)

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bitterthorn said:

I'm watching this with great interest. I really like what this body is doing. 

At the sale price, I just couldn't say no.  I won't be using the head but so far, it'll be a nice replacement for my Legacy.  It has the same softness that is missing in the Maitreya and why I had switched to Legacy.  Switching back to Maitreya was a hard decision and I did so only because of the complexity/vis tri issue.   Fingers crossed on those creators supporting it.

• Like 4

On 7/29/2021 at 11:41 PM, Pussycat Catnap said:

So far every skin I have tried.

From current brands like It Girls and Glam Affair to brands that left SL a decade ago and more. I've yet to not find the issue.

Here is that hip seam again, this time using one of the skins that came with the body itself:

3b92121790f20f9506b7ffc5fc5a7d7f.png

Note also how the belly button is painted differently than where it is on the mesh.

So in a 1.4 - hopefully these 2 things will be addressed, alongside the issue of the HD female bits being un-tintable and the Lelutka neck seam (on an alt, I updated lelutka today and the seam issue was still there, but on this screenshot I'm wearing the pre-update version of lelutka).

So much for this body is perfect, so I hope those last few things can get pushed over the line and make this one my main choice.

3 hours ago, Sorciaa said:

this use the new neck standard?

i have grown to despise the neckline

It appears there are still some minor flaws in the neck. The body just came out and got 3 rapid patches last week - so I am hopeful it will keep getting patches until the few problems I've noted in the thread here get resolved.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Nightingalia said:

I AM SO TEMPTED! The body looks amazing...but the lack of clothing options really bother me. It's why I chose maitreya over legacy in the first place : (

The body itself comes with a large amount of premade outfits to get you started, and there's a wall of supporting third party makers. Granted it's very new so the list there is small as yet, but hopefully with grow soon.

Given the current sale, it's a decent thing to pick up just to keep an eye on for now, and model around a few times to spark interest in the clothing maker community. ;)

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

The body itself comes with a large amount of premade outfits to get you started, and there's a wall of supporting third party makers. Granted it's very new so the list there is small as yet, but hopefully with grow soon.

Given the current sale, it's a decent thing to pick up just to keep an eye on for now, and model around a few times to spark interest in the clothing maker community. ;)

I posted a link and pic on my Flickr to get the word out there.  For 1/2 price this weekend, you really can't go.wrong.  I may not wear it much right now but if support ramps up, it will be my everyday body.

• Like 2

I also bought it, and glad that I did, I don't see big difference from my current Freya body but it looks more natural, this can be the perfect replacement for the "dying" Freya I really hope it will get supported, here I used the body with my current Freya shape, it look very natural I love it, I'll just have to make her a tiny bit skinnier and she's good to go, I don't like the ankles tho it reminds me of the system ankles but that's no big deal to me:

Snapshot_15446.thumb.png.37bc2576505868b146a3c1f9084ace91.png

• Like 3

Got a notecard a bit ago asking people to write reviews.

I wrote one with my alt, so I don't know what I'd say in a second review unless I did a more detailed review on my "mostly dead" blog...

But I'm kinda hoping to see the 1.4 patch first in the hopes I can review it after one more round of fixes.

EDIT: left one on the Marketplace page anyway...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.