Kalhene ERIKA Mesh Body

Stephanie Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was also able to edit it a bit more to my liking..  I think she looks pretty good, but there is still a mild line of demarcation around the neck using Lelutka Lilly. But I was told by Ƈℓαυɗɩα s they are working on a fix... (sorry low resolution image graphics were lowered)

I really love the body.. Just wish the HUD was more... and some color values added. And I have been having some issues with the alpha HUD...

Kalhene ERIKA Body and Lelutka Lilly Head

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Like 3

I bought it right away after demoing it, mainly because it looked like it would be a fun body to try different shapes out with..

I hope creators pick up on it and start to support it, that would be awesome..

Aaaanyways,

Anyone that had gotten this body in the last few weeks should have gotten an update that has two versions of the body..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE v1.1

*Now you will find two ERIKA Mesh Bodies in the folder:

"ERIKA Mesh Body BoM" and "ERIKA Mesh Body BoM & Alpha"

About HUD's:

-"ERIKA Mesh Body BoM HUD" works with both bodies and includes all Main options.

IMPORTANT: If you need to use the Alpha cuts HUD, please make you sure to wear "ERIKA Mesh Body BoM & Alpha"

Please note that "ERIKA Mesh Body BoM" is made to be used only with system alpha layers and uses lower script memory, Is not compatible with "ERIKA Mesh Body Alpha HUD"

*To make it easier:

- Use "ERIKA Mesh Body BoM HUD" for both Mesh Bodies (for Main options)
- You want to use Alpha Cuts HUD?: wear "ERIKA Mesh Body BoM & Alpha" with "ERIKA Mesh Body Alpha HUD"
- You do not need Alpha cuts HUD? wear "ERIKA Mesh Body BoM" (lower script memory). You can use this body with system alpha layers.

Kalhene ERIKA

Natural, realistic & super versatile Mesh Body!

BENTO Fitted Mesh Body (Includes 3 BENTO Mesh Heads and female/transgender HD genitals)

BOM Only (Bakes on Mesh) enabled viewer required
(please check that you are not wearing any alpha layer before wear the mesh body and head)

Mesh Body & Head can be worn separately and will fit other mesh bodies and heads from the most popular brands- Genus, Lelutka, Catwa (you can find Neck Fix wearable via HUD)

Includes modifiable shapes
You can modify the avatar with the sliders in appearance mode, you can create your own shape.
Body & head compatible with system Alpha Layers

MORE OPTIONS:

-Erika fitted mesh body with BoM & Alpha Cuts HUD
-ERIKA skin, 5 tones (BOM)
-Mesh HD Genitals (*****), Lips & Nipples appliers
-***** add-on: 9 state/postions via HUD (for transgender avatar)
-***** tattoo layers modify and TINTABLE to match any skin
-Erotic Play Set- Wearable sex toys and accessories fitted for Erika Mesh Body
-3 Feet heights (flat, medium & tip toe). Change feet shape via HUD
-8 realistic eyes (BOM)
-5 Nail shapes Via HUD
-32 Nail polish (French & Faded) via HUD
-3 options of realistic pubic hair in 3 hair tones (removable)
-5 eyelashes (removable)
-Optional shiny skin, 2 options with adjustable intensity : Gloss & Oiled (MATERIALS)
-Breast deformer animations via HUD
-Support Alpha Layers

*Please remember that you can wear ALPHA LAYERS on BOM Mesh bodies if you need it.

It also INCLUDES:

-Basic mesh hair
10 complete Outfits fitted for ERIKA Mesh Body: underwear, stockings, dresses, jeans, skirts, shirts, leggings, rings, glasses, footwear (sneakers, heels, -boots) and more! (some clothes have color pack HUD)

*About CHUBBY look: it's recommended to wear chubby body skins (most skin designers offer them) with some tattoo layers such as cellulite, stretch marks, etc...to get a more realistic look. "The Skinnery" and "Izzie's" are some great stores where you can find these products.

KALHENE ©2021. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, these posts convinced me, so I decided to get it. And she looks great.

51331760432_9fd598282f_z.jpg

The outfits mix and match quite well for the most part so I am pleased with those too. Looking forward to seeing what comes out next.

This is with Catwa Freya head (not HDPro) and the neck fit is excellent.

Edited by Lewis Luminos
  • Like 3

I had an opportunity to work very closely with this product recently and I am very impressed.

Visually it does have a certain appeal but more importantly, although not exclusively, it was made so well that I've put it into my lineup of avatars to make accessories for.

Someone knew what they were doing when developing this and also knew how to leverage the freedom LL offers us when making mesh items, without overdoing it.

Aside from the subjective, technically this is one of the better offerings out there and I believe this has the potential to "rise above" if given a nudge, and I plan to nudge.  This is the direction skinned mesh content aught to be taking.

• Like 11

I love my thin avatar, but should I change to another body type does this look like the best option.

I really hope they do the marketing well enough to get content creators with them. When other bodies come out, they can be well made, but without clothes, they are doomed to a silent death. Who uses the lesser known mesh bodies from Signature? Their second male body and their female body has minimal clothing and rigged accessories made for them. It is only Gianni that has "the market" and makes shopping easy.

• Like 4

I have a good feeling about this body gaining traction.. I think this is a great opportunity for newer content creators to also gain some traction, because these are the times when people are looking hardest for them, when such a nice body comes out..

I just really have a good feeling about this one..

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Who uses the lesser known mesh bodies from Signature? Their second male body and their female body has minimal clothing and rigged accessories made for them.

I use Geralt whenever I don't have to wear clothes!

• Haha 4

On 7/22/2021 at 7:20 PM, colleen Criss said:

If you look closely at the body posted you will see a thin version of the body. You do not have to use the heads that come with. use any you like.  There is also a head and shape for a more Oriental look.

I'm not sure Kalhene uses the word bimbo in their marketing. I love this body too.

Asian

Not Oriental. She's not a rug.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The skins I've seen so far, are really nice that come with their bodies also..

ETA: I looked at their content creators board today.. There are 5 more content creators on there than there were yesterday..:)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 8

The wild thing about this body is.. The visible triangles don't even break 100k..

I'm looking at mine right now with just the body on and not wearing anything else and it's at 95.47k VisTris..

Another wild thing about this body is.. You can do skinny, medium, curvy and heavy And  pregnant shapes. Plus it comes with heads and really nice skins, plus male and female gender bits and much much more!! \o/

All in one package and at a pretty reasonably price.

plus I just got a notecard about leaving a review and they'll give me 300.00 lindens back..

I'm leaving a good review anyways, because I've gotten this body on my avatar and my two alts.. They can keep the 300.00, I'm just really happy with it and from the looks of it, content creators are starting to show up.. So here is hoping it really takes off, because I have a feeling this will be the one to beat in the future if it does.

• Like 6

On 7/26/2021 at 2:15 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

I think NCore has some shoes as well.. Just make sure they say Erika in the description or you'll end up with shoes for the other body in most cases..

Maitreya shoes fit Erika nicely, just not boots. Kalhene's other body fits Maitreya shoes too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Lewis Luminos said:

Maitreya shoes fit Erika nicely, just not boots. Kalhene's other body fits Maitreya shoes too.

Yea, I wear some of my maitreya pumps on my Erika body.. That was nice to find.. Some of them I would have to make the foot smaller for straps, but for the most part it's just a tiny bit smaller..

Since I love Stilettos I'm in good shape.. hehehe

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The wild thing about this body is.. The visible triangles don't even break 100k..

I'm looking at mine right now with just the body on and not wearing anything else and it's at 95.47k VisTris..

Another wild thing about this body is.. You can do skinny, medium, curvy and heavy And  pregnant shapes. Plus it comes with heads and really nice skins, plus male and female gender bits and much much more!! \o/

All in one package and at a pretty reasonably price.

plus I just got a notecard about leaving a review and they'll give me 300.00 lindens back..

I'm leaving a good review anyways, because I've gotten this body on my avatar and my two alts.. They can keep the 300.00, I'm just really happy with it and from the looks of it, content creators are starting to show up.. So here is hoping it really takes off, because I have a feeling this will be the one to beat in the future if it does.

Agree with all but with a caveat where I bolded.

You can get skinny, but you can't get slim. What I specifically mean by that, is the hips can not be made narrow enough to match the slender rest of the body. My desired look is small breasts, narrow waist, and narrow hips with only a slight curve in the tush. I love the efforts going into this brand and the great quality of work in unquestionable, and agree it will take off, but when looking straight on at the hips I can't make them narrow enough to match the proportions I want. The internal pelvic bones are pushing the hips out too much, at least the last time I tried the demo.

That Vis Tri count does rock!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

You can get skinny, but you can't get slim. What I specifically mean by that, is the hips can not be made narrow enough to match the slender rest of the body. My desired look is small breasts, narrow waist, and narrow hips with only a slight curve in the tush.

Same for me, but they already do Anya/Analexa for the slim shape. 

16 hours ago, So Whimsy said:

Urgh, I am soooooo tempted but I just got Kupra, but this one is so nice.

*wrings hands, sweating*

I know that feeling! Just having bought something, and then comes another that I like even better! 😓

14 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

It is fairly affordable.. now… 

What's the price now? Is it a promo offer that ends a fixed date?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.