How Often Do You Have Sex in Second Life? A Poll.

Hello fellow Residents,

I am curious about how often people have sex in Second Life. I started a poll on twitter with that question. This will be part of a blog post I am working on.

Please take part in the poll and retweet if you have SL followers.

My answer would probably vary quite a bit depending on how you define an individual sex-act. . .

I recently decided to delegate my sexy-time activities to a specific alt, who logs in at least a few times per week.

It depends sometimes I can find a decent RP partner sometimes I can't because some will contact me when I post in a group and not even know how to emote or RP properly so I say maybe about once or three times a month anymore a rarity in finding RP partners is even harder to find on SL.

• Confused 1

Once a year, maybe? The first reason being that there are (IMHO) very few people who know how to have SLex besides jumping onto an appliance and typing or saying "ohhh baby..." Because of this (reason 2) random SLex is uninteresting. I have found that just like real life, sharing head space before bumping uglies (knocking boots, pushing the one eyed minister into heaven,) is really important. Which leads me to reason three: becoming intimate with someone takes time. For this reason I have a few close SL friends that from time to time will slide into a debauched howling at the moon with me. It kind of just happens. Sometimes my RL wife joins in. But yeah... its not on my daily, weekly, or even monthly to do list.

• Like 1