Forum profile fluff gone?

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Yay, forum archives are bad, mmmkay... apparently:

4d92eadee80c10abe5b1626bf09dd210.png

Anyway.

This sort of presentation is a bit much "in your face", if they had any intentions of keeping that mod status hidden.

I got the same message:

image.png.8957fb0bffeee0598bb0c83a263ceda0.png

LL should really look into fixing this.

• Administrators

Hello!

I want to assure everyone we did not intend to remove member titles, and I do see that some member titles have been messed up. This should all be corrected now and I have implemented the work around on having the titles in there in some fashion. The recent update made some changes, and we are working on implementing other fun stuff for the forums as well.

• Thanks 9

9 minutes ago, Tommy Linden said:

Hello!

I want to assure everyone we did not intend to remove member titles, and I do see that some member titles have been messed up. This should all be corrected now and I have implemented the work around on having the titles in there in some fashion. The recent update made some changes, and we are working on implementing other fun stuff for the forums as well.

Hooray !!!

But what about the rezmods? Are they real? Can they be bribed with cakes?

Edited by Coffee Pancake
Oh and the flair what about the flair?
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Yeah.. but kinda hope its generally for the better... 

Shrugs...I like it. The only thing different is the reputation is gone and no one paid attention to that anyway and it meant nothing.

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian

If no one paid attention to it and it meant nothing, why would one care one way or the other if it were gone.  Liking that it's gone makes me wonder if it did matter.  

I'm just happy we got out tags back.or whatever those are called.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

If no one paid attention to it and it meant nothing, why would one care one way or the other if it were gone.  Liking that it's gone makes me wonder if it did matter.  

It "mattered" in the way that High School Drama "mattered" to those who saw it as pointless and childish.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sorry. Never saw this thread  -- maybe because of the unavailability of posts in that header we saw this early eve. Didn't mean to start another thread. MINE has screenshots though LOL. 

Anyway time for a break for sure. It will get fixed or it was meant to be this way.  Happy I made it past 20K and hopefully did a bit of good along the way.    

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amanda Crisp said:

I am now the “Resident Warrior Kinkstress”?

I’m sure I passed my Residency a long time ago……

The layout of this is kinda borky.

76EE61F5-A370-48DB-B935-86236557A7FA.jpeg

Welp, I'm the Resident Crazy Cat Lady :D

• Haha 1

Given Tommy Linden's assurance that removing user titles was unintentional, and they have been restored, but forum reputation has NOT been restored, it seems reasonable to assume that they have purposefully decided not to restore reputation points. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

Given Tommy Linden's assurance that removing user titles was unintentional, and they have been restored, but forum reputation has NOT been restored, it seems reasonable to assume that they have purposefully decided not to restore reputation points. 

ehm i do see reputations .. both in the profile page as the little pop up

An Agree and a Hug button added would be a nice improvement IMHO.

I like the way reputation points are handled at the moment.
Visible for everyone who finds it important, invisible for those who could not care less.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

An Agree and a Hug button added would be a nice improvement IMHO.

I like the way reputation points are handled at the moment.
Visible for everyone who finds it important, invisible for those who could not care less.

I sort of liked Reputation scores. They rather felt like a “pat on the head” for lasting a while here and adding value to the discussion as opposed to being a lightning-rod.

I’ll give it a year and then we’ll all probably get a brand new “Social Value” score we can talk about 🙂

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886f44e15540540907ef6

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.