Catwa HD PRO Majer Head

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got now finally the Catwa HD Pro Majer Head, but the more i look and search, the less i find Skins/Faces, where you can say "Wow is that a Real Face?"

I would like to have a Face like a Vamp, sexy, very feminine, not one of those "Looks like a Child or a Manga Eyes Type" !!!

Once there was, i remember a List of all Designers for Skins, where you could see the Skins/Faces, does this still exist or is thee maybe some Flickr Catwa Beauty Faces Site?

Tysm for any Help.

🙂

20 hours ago, Tessy Taffler said:

I've noticed that a lot of BOM skins meant for Genus work well with the HD Pro.

I just came here to say this exact thing. Indra has the HDPro Queen head and the Genus skins from 7 Deadly Skins are a near-perfect fit. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Tessy Taffler said:

I've noticed that a lot of BOM skins meant for Genus work well with the HD Pro.

3 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I just came here to say this exact thing. Indra has the HDPro Queen head and the Genus skins from 7 Deadly Skins are a near-perfect fit. 

The reason why Genus skins etc fit fairly well on HDPRO heads is that the UV map for Genus heads has always been close to the standard SLUV, whereas the UV map for Catwa's pre-HDPRO heads was not (try a Genus BoM skin on one of those heads and it's going to look all kinds of 'off' in multiple areas). With HDPRO Catwa changed the UV map to be more in line with the standard SLUV.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.