Alphas Ruining Clothes

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently I have been finding that clothing with lace or sheer bodice textures have been rendered invisible by my Petite auto-alpha and it is really beginning to bug the dickens out of me.  Is this a glitch, a viewer issue, a "me" issue or a box somewhere I should have ticked and didn't?  

I wear the Lara V5.2 and Petite V1.1.

Image2.jpg

10 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Recently I have been finding that clothing with lace or sheer bodice textures have been rendered invisible by my Petite auto-alpha and it is really beginning to bug the dickens out of me.  Is this a glitch, a viewer issue, a "me" issue or a box somewhere I should have ticked and didn't?  

I wear the Lara V5.2 and Petite V1.1.

Image2.jpg

What you're seeing isn't anything that an auto-alpha will do. Are you wearing a clothing/tattoo layer? A clothing layer set to "Alpha Blending" will do that.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

What you're seeing isn't anything that an auto-alpha will do. Are you wearing a clothing/tattoo layer? A clothing layer set to "Alpha Blending" will do that.

It WAS my tattoo layer.  I could kiss you for pointing that out.  Now to see if the creator of the tatt I love to wear makes it in BOM!

giphy.gif

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.