YRG MEDICAL CENTER IS HIRING (RECEPTIONISTS)

DiorBabiii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

WE ARE HIRING !

We are looking for an experienced/unexperienced. If you would like to work with fun receptionists, come join us !

ABOUT US: YRG Medical Center is a hospital that helps with kids and pregnancy we officially just opened on the 17th of July also the hospital is a good and chill environment to work at you won't feel pressured at all.

Available Position

• Receptionists ( 20% of Commission) So what I mean in commission is when the patient buys something you get paid half of what they buy

LINK:https://forms.gle/R1gTEU6pg7E5VMcNA

LANDMARK:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tears%20Isle/65/234/22

Conact Me: IW: Diorbabiii & Instagram: theepiscesfinestt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DiorBabiii said:
  • Receptionists ( 20% of Commission) So what I mean in commission is when the patient buys something you get paid half of what they buy

If a patient buys something costing L$ 100 .. and the receptionist gets 20% .. they get L$ 20 .. not half, which would be L$ 50 !

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

If a patient buys something costing L$ 100 .. and the receptionist gets 20% .. they get L$ 20 .. not half, which would be L$ 50 !

20% of the commissions is not half but you will still earn lindens also the services none of them cost L$ 100 so you would earn more

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you can make changes to the post for a period of 24 hours... so why not change the wrong explanation?

Even if items are more than 100L$... it will still be 20% .. the real amount isnt really changing that.

Okay I did !

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, DiorBabiii said:

20% of the commissions is not half but you will still earn lindens also the services none of them cost L$ 100 so you would earn more

100 Ls where an example from her, not actually meaning you have something for 100 :]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DiorBabiii said:
8 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you can make changes to the post for a period of 24 hours... so why not change the wrong explanation?

Okay I did !

Not sure what you changed, but you did not change the original post:

10 hours ago, DiorBabiii said:

Receptionists ( 20% of Commission) So what I mean in commission is when the patient buys something you get paid half of what they buy

Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the original post and select Edit -- then change the post and click Save.

• Like 1

Just now, DiorBabiii said:

Yes that’s correct 

maybe realize not everyone uses Instagram, most older people don't use it. some young people don't use it because of bad experiences. I think tis a stupid requirement in general. what does having an Instagram have to do with work experience?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, DiorBabiii said:
7 minutes ago, SarahKale said:

my friend applied and was told she has to have an instagram account to get the job

Yes that’s correct 

Making that field mandatory on the application would ensure that folks know that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SarahKale said:

maybe realize not everyone uses Instagram, most older people don't use it. some young people don't use it because of bad experiences. I think tis a stupid requirement in general. what does having an Instagram have to do with work experience?

For a receptionist at a medical center, I'd totally agree with you, but hey - their job, their rules.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Making that field mandatory on the application would ensure that folks know that

Ma am I’m not the boss I’m one of the workers so I don’t know if your going to apply then apply if not then have a nice day 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

On 7/21/2021 at 9:51 PM, Alwin Alcott said:

my water broke... my water broke.... ehm do you have instagram for pics?...noooo my water broke... we can't help you.

how can your water broke when you are a male? unless you are using lovemomma body and getting pwegnant....that sounds messed up ._.

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.