Pencil Dresses, Knee-Length with Sleeves?

LottaSinclair

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, 

I'm looking for pencil dresses that fall to knee length, with sleeves that extend beyond the shoulder, or full length sleeves, preferably with a sweetheart, Queen Anne or square neckline.

I used to have a few of these when I was in IMVU, but I've never found any in Second Life, only sleeveless or capped sleeve dresses. These tend to have very high, covered necklines or very low, plunging ones. 

If anybody could help me out and point out some dresses here in Second Life, I would greatly appreciate it.

- Charlotte Sinclair 

LaG6Ho (2).jpg

Y1rmvJ (2).jpg

Edited by LottaSinclair

55 minutes ago, LottaSinclair said:

Hello everyone, 

I'm looking for pencil dresses that fall to knee length, with sleeves that extend beyond the shoulder, or full length sleeves, preferably with a sweetheart, Queen Anne or square neckline.

I used to have a few of these when I was in IMVU, but I've never found any in Second Life, only sleeveless or capped sleeve dresses. These tend to have very high, covered necklines or very low, plunging ones. 

If anybody could help me out and point out some dresses here in Second Life, I would greatly appreciate it.

- Charlotte Sinclair 

LaG6Ho (2).jpg

Y1rmvJ (2).jpg

Pixicat has one almost exactly like.that.

Heidi Dress - Collabor88

Edited by Rowan Amore

Thank you, Rowan Amore. 

That dress does look very similar; it has long sleeves, even a belt and I love all of the available varieties!

Although I was looking for dresses which have sleeves which clearly look like they're connected to the rest of the dress, like in my pictures. 

Y1rmvJ (2).jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.