Looking for a new Bento AO

latexlotus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a new AO, I currently have 2 Vista Animation ones  (Erika and Sheila are the AO names) that I just don't like. I think it's just some of the poses don't look natural at all which I think is the most offputting. I'm looking for something more playful but stern. 

I know what you mean.  I am still using non bento poses and animations,  I took from a few AO's I have, just took all the ones I sort of liked and left out the ones I did not like.. and put them all into the built in AO in my Firestorm.  Until I find some Bento ones I actually am comfortable with that will have to do.  

Edited by Tazzie Tuque

I actually dislike their AOs.  I've tried them all and purchased one stand.  I buy all my animations separately and build my own AO.  Flies from one place, turns from another, most of my stands are semi-still.  Stun Poses, Lyrium, Besha.

• Like 1

RVN puts one of there AOs on sale from time to time, as in the picture above, so its nice that you can try it out for a low price.

I've never found a "perfect" AO but I typically use RVN or Body Language.

4 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

I've never found a "perfect" AO

I totally agree,  I have been looking at new ones lately,  and I never like the whole AO.  I may like one package for a few stands, then I hit one I think is pretty stupid, or the run is silly, or the jump is goofy.  So I am one who ends up making my own as well from individual animations that I find that I like.  The good thing about Body Language is that you can buy each animation on it's own.  My AO's are always a work in progress lol.

6 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

RVN puts one of there AOs on sale from time to time, as in the picture above, so its nice that you can try it out for a low price.

I've never found a "perfect" AO but I typically use RVN or Body Language.

Same, there's always some animations that I don't like and for some reason those are the most often played lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.