Help! How do i place furniture

SimplyJiwoon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought two zooby baby cribs one is boxed i cant drop both items when i add it and also when i try to rez the boxed one it saws "Can't rez object at { 170.857, 219.207, 2200.04 } because the owner of this land does not allow it.  Use the land tool to see land ownership." Btw i'm doing at the house i'm renting anyways i need much help i need to place this crib down.

2 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, SimplyJiwoon said:

I bought two zooby baby cribs one is boxed i cant drop both items when i add it and also when i try to rez the boxed one it saws "Can't rez object at { 170.857, 219.207, 2200.04 } because the owner of this land does not allow it.  Use the land tool to see land ownership." Btw i'm doing at the house i'm renting anyways i need much help i need to place this crib down.

Some rental require you to have their group tag active to rez objects.  Activate the group tag for the rental company.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SimplyJiwoon said:

It may be that you are trying to rez an item on a mesh. This often results in such a message. Place a prim on the floor first, then drag your object onto that.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.