Looking for roleplayer for specific position.

Fox Paragorn

clearly you are trying to troll here, because its 100% obvious that blind, and no have chat is only when they are "powered" down, there is no way to roleplay if you do that all the time. So now i am 100% sure you are trolling me about this.

second, I already learned that will not give anything to anyone that they can keep, or will have millons of pretenders just to give them stuff. and they will leave as soon as i stop doing so.

If you are happy with that way of doing go ahead, but do not comply that someone learned that is not the way to go.

And finally this is only for people that want to fee and experience being a gynoid, clearly none of you are so you will will never understand it. (and i truly doubt you are even trying more and more i think you are just trying to troll me)

but you truly have no idea how much you make me laugh. (I mean if you truly read it and you do not understand its really funy).

1 minute ago, Fox Paragorn said:

If you do understand then you are really trolling here and as such will no longer add any other response to this, if you want to discuss anything do it on sl that i am online right now.

No, I wasn't trolling nor was anyone else.  We were looking for clarification which you have provided.  We now understand more precisely what you're all about.  That's what forums do.  It's a back and forth if the original post needed more detail.

• Like 3

On 7/19/2021 at 9:24 PM, Fox Paragorn said:

second, I already learned that will not give anything to anyone that they can keep, or will have millons of pretenders just to give them stuff. and they will leave as soon as i stop doing so.

I can understand that to some degree, and yeah, some people are like that. Not all, tho.
But, have you considered to go halfsies maybe? That may eliminate people who may just want to grab free stuff, but would be a bit easier and - imho - fairer to those who'd be seriously interessted.

• Like 1