Looking for roleplayer for specific position.

Fox Paragorn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 91 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I am looking for a roleplayer that can roleplay under certain kind of rules, but also that when its online its active and not afk, or semi afk.

The roleplay itself its about sci fi situations so also you cannot just "be yourself" because are situations that will never happen on real life.

Even so i do like to roleplay it as if it where real, there are a lot of people that mix in the middle of the roleplay "you know what yesterday my day was so bad", or "today i have rice for lunch". that is mood killer for anyone trying to pretend the roleplay is good. and finally after a few trial days, the idea is to do it for long term,  and be able to log in periodically at least a couple of hours / week.

On the other side personally i do not have a lot of free time, in most cases may use just 3 hours, and as such due to how the roleplay i have in mind works, its ok to have an alt to do it meanwhile such alt is used ONLY for this roleplay.

And finally because of the scarse time, to roleplay properly needs to be someone that can read and write at a certain degree. This is not to make anyone thinking they are not good enough but it it takes someone 10 minutes to write 2 lines, it will not work because in that time you totally loose the idea of what you are doing plus you can only say 3 sentences each in  an hour. (Just imagine real life if you only can say one phrase every 10 minutes, how much time will take to chat with anyome). To do this you may need to be able to at least write half of what anyone is saying speed, and clearly, para-roleplaying is a sure not becaue of this, and because on this rp you are not going to know everything from the start (so you any para-roleplayer will emote a lot that are not able to).

Take a pause to be sure you are ok with all that and if you are on read the next.

The idea of this position is for a gynoid, even so if i say that it will not work because a gynoid only means "a female looking robot". and that does not describe 100% the position I seek to fill.

On my roleplaying I am a gynoid builder, but not just the drone kind or Artificial Intelligent ones, in my version the human (or humanoid) female, gets her mind processed and passed over an electronic minde inside a machine body ((similar to Gosth in the shell, except that in that movie the machine had a brain in my version not even that stays organic)). So she in every physical way becames a machine, but in mind she may still feel being human, even so due to the fact she is in a machine body that does not feel exactly the same and that such body may be stop being controlled by herself depending on external parameters, she may feel she is more and more machine. In fact her survival depends on such. as now her body REQUIRES being owned or will self destroy.

If at this point you do not like it then i suggest you do not call me, because all this is not changing. (if you want something similar but that for example does not require being owned play it but not with me).

Of course all this is 100% roleplay, you will always own your avatar and, you can always leave roleplaying as its sl after al. Anyone that thinks that I will in any how pretend to enforce this beyound the roleplaying has some loose screws on the head. That is why they can me IM me at any time and im's are unless said used as OOC talking. (unless agreed not to for some reason).

This is not to try to enslave anyone against their will, clearly I am asking for people concent before doing this. But that is important this is not either using anyone as a thing at 100% because the idea is that they react and they have some degree of choice. (if not why even ask some avatar i will just program a bot and use it).

That also counts the other way, the idea is not to get someone and pose it as a statue, or keep it blinded or ignore it, but the same way i do not want that i do no want to be ignored either when online.

Finally if you enjoyed this far, To really be the character I want such character at some point should understand and accept it is a machine, and its no longer a she but an it from then forward ((again OOC not IC)), but as such it should look pretty for it's owner more than for itself, and that includes, how it talks, how it looks and how its dressed. Including the fact that, mesh bodies do NOT work with gynoids yet. ((to tell the truth i am working on it but not that good so if anyone want to help on doing a lot of weigthing and rigging after that is done they will be able to use mesh bodies but if such only while they are gynoids with that body)).

And finally but if anyone read this point, RLV is clearly required 24/7 and when I am not around the gynoid will be off (again that is why i do allow alts). The minimal amount required to become a gynoid (not to be paid to me but to get enough good stuff, is about 2000L which really is not that much when any head costs about 5000). But again I will not own your avatar so to be fair I will not be paying for the changes either.

My normal online time is from for sure from 8 am to 4 pm sl time (yes 8 hours) most of the time I am even a bit earlier. but on such time I have to go to lunch at some point.

If you reached this point and you think you will enjoy it search for Fox Paragorn from inside sl as I rarely check the forum a lot.

For those that reach this point, thanks in advance even if probably will not call me, for those that will not read this fully and complain about it, you will hear from me online in a one to one. Thanks for reading.

PD: was going to add how a gynoid more or less look but, I changed my mind, and will only show it for anyone that is willing to do it.

I am broadly interested in this type of RP, but there are a few things about your offer that appear to me as red flags, and a few others a few others that would make it a bad fit for me specifically.

Red flag:

• 5 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

RLV is clearly required 24/7 and when I am not around the gynoid will be off (again that is why i do allow alts).

Under that condition you're not allowing alts, you're basically requiring someone to make an alt just for you. it may burst your fantasy, but most people on SL have more going on than just a single RP story. It may be couched in a fancy RP story, but what your asking for is basically a TPE (Total power exchange) dynamic with someone. Usually that takes months or years of knowing someone to lead up to.

For me personally

• Your English is perfectly understandable, but it's at just the wrong 'uncanny valley' sort of place for me with your syntax and word-choice, and it gives me a bit of a headache. I don't want to be English-native elitist but I kinda am:/

~~~

6 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

Including the fact that, mesh bodies do NOT work with gynoids yet.

Um, there are plenty of gynoid things in Second life, although It depends a lot on what exactly you mean aesthetically by "gynoid", The latex community has a lot of "drone" stuff that might fit, for example: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ROSAL-VIRON-M-Complete-Set-Red-FitMesh/6730139 or most any MP result for "Drone suit".

Personally I kinda prefer more cartoon robot or marionette style, like the free Kujirav linderoids and rabitroid (and this one and another one which look quite well done) although, there are some i-robot types that look decent

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Normally I do not answer but I am doing it because it was worth it by the number of details you mentioned:

1) About rlv 24/7 yes that is a must but is a must in that avatar, Such avatar will have no im, locked, blinded and not even open chat. but will happen only on the choosen avatar. And I explained before that is why i do allow alts, so you can have an alt to have an normal life (or just have an alt to be the gynoid on that one). Clearly the idea is to turn the gynoid on as soon as i am around. But this gives it the realistic required. And i am not forcing anyone as i have 2 gynoids that do not have alts but they are gynoids all the time (guess is a matter of trust).

2) About my english, yes is not perfect, I am not english speaker, and for those that are elitists about how well the english is written, you can forget it if you do not accept a few mistakes.

3) All the things you showed are not valid, I explained they look more human like, and clearly is a bit more human like than what you show, their face shold be visible 100% for example. and the shape of the body is almost 100% human like. Normally the only thing that shows different are ears, eye and skin. (will wish to have those that are made in parts but its not done on sl to be BOM). So as i said for now only "no mesh" works. About this I forgot to say, I do not like furries, sorry but looks too unrealistic.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fox Paragorn said:

i have 2 gynoids that do not have alts but they are gynoids all the time (guess is a matter of trust).

Why do you need a gynoid to play with if you already have 2?

About rlv 24/7 yes that is a must but is a must in that avatar, Such avatar will have no im, locked, blinded and not even open chat. but will happen only on the choosen avatar.

The person needs to have this avatar logged in 24/7?  I don't understand.

Posted (edited)

Clearly you have it wrong, you do not need to be logged 24/7 just have rlv on when you are online. (I never said it was required to be loggued 24/7). And the roleplay is better with more than 2 people 4 will be the best to tell the truth and the perfect balance. And even if i have that many most of them will almost sure not be on at the same time.
Truly anyone that think that roleplaying with just 2 people i the best dos not know what roleplaying means.

Edited by Fox Paragorn
  • Confused 1

This feels like something more suited to finding a submissive to enter into a D/s relationship with you rather than a roleplay partner. Have you considered instead looking for someone under those parameters? 

The restrictions here, even for an alt, are pretty intense. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fox Paragorn said:

Clearly you have it wrong, you do not need to be logged 24/7 just have rlv on when you are online. (I never said it was required to be loggued 24/7). And the roleplay is better with more than 2 people 4 will be the best to tell the truth and the perfect balance. And even if i have that many most of them will almost sure not be on at the same time.
Truly anyone that think that roleplaying with just 2 people i the best dos not know what roleplaying means.

Roleplaying with you doesn't sound fun at all. Mainly because of the attitude that I get from your posts. Who could ever live up to your expectations? Sounds more like work and stressful work at that.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

The person needs to have this avatar logged in 24/7?  I don't understand.

He wants the Gynoid to wear a (RLV) device that will make her unable to do almost anything productive when he's not online. so if you log in and he's not around, I guess you just have to browse the MP for gynoid things (because you won't be doing any other type of rp) and sort your inventory.

~~~

Also, @Fox Paragorn there's tons of BOM gynoid/robot/android skins, if you're just looking for a sci-fi-themed woman. I linked to the stuff /I/ like because it's much harder to find.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Quistess Alpha said:

He wants the Gynoid to wear a (RLV) device that will make her unable to do almost anything productive when he's not online. so if you log in and he's not around, I guess you just have to browse the MP for gynoid things (because you won't be doing any other type of rp) and sort your inventory.

~~~

Also, @Fox Paragorn there's tons of BOM gynoid/robot/android skins, if you're just looking for a sci-fi-themed woman. I linked to the stuff /I/ like because it's much harder to find.

Well, if he's not online, why would anyone bother logging in to do nothing.  I guess I'm just having trouble wrapping my head around this one but to each their own.

• Like 4

Yes that avatar will be a gynoid to not be able to do anything, its about TPE and if you do not like it you should not do it. And i say that when i am not around you can use an alt. you clearly are just trying to ruin this for eveyone else and make it look far worst than it is.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Fox Paragorn said:

Yes that avatar will be a gynoid to not be able to do anything, its about TPE and if you do not like it you should not do it. And i say that when i am not around you can use an alt. you clearly are just trying to ruin this for eveyone else and make it look far worst than it is.

No, I was trying to clarify whether this person needed to be logged in 24/7 as that is how you described it.

• Like 1

I think the questions here are pretty valuable for anyone interested. You're asking for someone to give you full attention when you're online by requesting they not be afk or semi afk when they are online, but if someone were to make an alt and accept all of these restrictions what are they expected to do if they log in and you aren't around? Just wait for you? What if they go afk while waiting and don't reply when you log on? 

Or if they do not use an alt do you expect them to drop everything once you log on and put on all their RLV gear? 

It's not clear to me where the line between IC and OOC domination / control is.

• Like 2

First, i am online from 8 am sl time to 4 pm sl time almost always except briefly for lunch, so its not as if they have to wait much when the time happens, second you need to understand that i want someone that wants to have the "closest" experience to actually being a gynoid, which implies that they are owned. But this is just IC, and when you are not online (clearly does not mean you must be online all the time just that when you are you need to be using rlv), you can do anything you want. I am not even saying you have to be on every day. in fact i said "will be good enough to be online 2 hours once a week" at some point so who ever is asking that clearly did not read all, just read a few lines and extrapolated the worst possible way.

15 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

and finally after a few trial days, the idea is to do it for long term,  and be able to log in periodically at least a couple of hours / week.

Textually said that at some point so its clear that noone is required to be 24/7 loggued.

About the alt and dropping all will be up to them if they enjoy it as much as i do they will clearly be waiting for it. or even be waiting turned off for me to show up in case by any weird situation i am not around.

And the line is simply that this is roleplaying , i will not ask you to do anything in real life not even with other alt and will not even will ask you to change what you think. only asking your the character you select to be a gynoid to act as such. And in the worst case if after some time you think"this is not for me" you can even ask me on im and i will clearly set you free from it, no need to evade me or mute me or hide from me, I am not a stalker and my idea is to find people that enjoy doing this. But i also understand none of you do know me. if you knew me you will understand it better. Its a simple matter of taste, and clearly if you do not share mine then just do not answer. This is about of both agreeing all.

16 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

personally i do not have a lot of free time, in most cases may use just 3 hours,

8 minutes ago, Fox Paragorn said:

First, i am online from 8 am sl time to 4 pm sl time almost always except briefly for lunch,

I know I'm taking these "out of context" but these seem a bit at odds with one another.

11 minutes ago, Fox Paragorn said:

And the line is simply that this is roleplaying , i will not ask you to do anything in real life not even with other alt and will not even will ask you to change what you think. only asking your the character you select to be a gynoid to act as such.

Even if it's just roleplaying, you're still playing with real people with real emotions and lives. and even when "it's just a game" people can feel real emotions that aren't always completely rational, and your general tone doesn't seem super respectful of this. TPE (which you've already admitted this is) isn't something either party should go into without understanding the risks, and "you can quit any time you want" is not really sufficient to deal with the kinds of emotional traps this leads to.

Your whole post is "I want, I want, I want". What do you have to give? Why should someone want to play with you?

• Like 6

"I want your time, RLV 24/7, if you go away for a while I will cry, I am not going to pay you for anything, not even for the specific stuff that I am requesting for your avatar, if you act as if there is a person behind the screen, you better not respond."

In pet-master relationships, masters usually pay for what they want with respect to avatars, you know, somehow both win, you directly want a free toy.

Man this guy is pathetic.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

Such avatar will have no im, locked, blinded and not even open chat.

Honestly?  That doesn't sound like RP at all or at the least, one-sided RP.  Wouldn't something like this be what you're looking for?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ANPCV2-NaS-T-Animesh-NPC-V2-Female-Gynoid-Robot-Bartender-Greeter-Dancer-DJ-Bot-Remote-HUD-controlled/16341647

• Like 3

Intentionally friendly put, with clenched fist and grinded teeth, otherwise that attitude might trigger something very different:

Make your own alt. Noboby can live up to fulfill your expectations. Or should.

Edited by Lillith Hapmouche
  • Like 6

37 minutes ago, Quistess Alpha said:

Your whole post is "I want, I want, I want". What do you have to give? Why should someone want to play with you?

You hit the nail on the head.

Waiting with baited breath for the OP to answer that one.

• Like 4

The fact that your in-world profile specifically states in two places "all conversations are saved" is a huge red flag in my opinion.  I mean I know we all have that capability but they way it's worded is you must agree or don't talk to me.  The issue for me is that you actually have to state that. I'd decline based on that alone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Clearly you are not undesrtanding it, so its not for you and who evenr "master/mistress" pay for their pets means they are with you to get them stuff only and not because they want to be. I am sorry for you thinking the other way around. But its good you do this because anoyone reading this post and agreeing with you just means it will not do be what i want.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

The fact that your in-world profile specifically states in two places "all conversations are saved" is a huge red flag in my opinion.  I mean I know we all have that capability but they way it's worded is you must agree or don't talk to me.  The issue for me is that you actually have to state that. I'd decline based on that alone.

If you are afraid that a conversation you say its saved, means you may not be responsable for your own words. If not you should not be afraid in any way. and i save conversation because a lot of people like to take them out of context, its easy to do that with just a phrase but not with a whole conversation.

5 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

As they aren't allowed to.chat, I don't see it being that big of an issue. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fox Paragorn said:

who evenr "master/mistress" pay for their pets means they are with you to get them stuff only and not because they want to be.

It's a give and take. but I think the most reasonable approach is 'you want it you pay for it'. If a sub wants a toy they pay for it, then find someone who wants to play with it or ask an already committed play-partner to play with it. If a dom wants a toy, they should find someone who already has it to play with, or buy it for an already committed play partner. Simple.

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 91 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.