Was Griefed inworld and now I can't Stay Logged in...

Duncan Ilyx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was in a sim that was being griefed and was logged out. When i tried to log back in it would let me log in and would seem fine but then the screen would freeze and then I would be logged out prematurely, this happens about nearly 90% of the time Other times I would log in and It would send me to 10, 10, 10, reguardless sometimes if I cleared my cache. I took the advice of others to attempt to  unactivate my gestures or do a hard clear of my cashe from the folder itself but it would still freeze up and logg me off. I dunno for sure of the griefers who crashed the sim I was on are the cause of this problem or not. And I wasn't aware enough to get names To write them up on it. I was pretty much in the wrong place at the wrong time. I made an attempt to make an alternate acount to see if it was something with my computer and come to realize i could log in fine without a single problem at all. So that leads me to believe that it is soething to do with that account that being the problem. I dunno what to do and tried submitting a Ticket but apparentlyI submitted it to the wrong place.. Any help would be greatly appretiated and I know many neat freebies and other stuff as well

2 answers to this question

The main JIRA for the 10,10,10 problem is being hosted by Phoenix http://jira.phoenixviewer.com/browse/PHOE-2548 even though it not specifically a Phoenix issue, as you can see from the comments LL are working with them to find a fix for it.

I have not heard it be caused by griefing before so it would probably help if you could register on that site and add your comments to the JIRA with what happened in your case.

I'm inclined to think that the problem has nothing to do with griefing.  I can't think of a way to write a script that would have that effect.  It was just a coincidence that the two events happened at about the same time.  If you're using Phoenix, be sure that you are using the current version and that you completely removed any previous version before installing it.  If you don't do that, you can sometimes carry over problems from one installation to the next. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.