Introverted Conundrum

6 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

IC.

Β  Β In character? Would I like a demonstrationΒ in character? What?

• Haha 1

Β  Β α›žαš©αš· αšͺᛏᛖ α›—αš£ αš»αš©α›—α›–αšΉαš©αš±k

• 2 weeks later...

Belladonna, I understand you because I have the same problem, but actually, in my case, I have a very introverted personality, I have a lot of difficult in trusting people and I am going through a lot in my Real Life (depression, low self esteem issues, social anxiety) so it is hard for me making friends because of my issues so I tend to be alone most of the time or with my partner. But I wish I had more friends to make SL fun...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gabrielle Setzer said:

Belladonna, I understand you because I have the same problem, but actually, in my case, I have a very introverted personality, I have a lot of difficult in trusting people and I am going through a lot in my Real Life (depression, low self esteem issues, social anxiety) so it is hard for me making friends because of my issues so I tend to be alone most of the time or with my partner. But I wish I had more friends to make SL fun...

It is hard and VERY draining to put yourself out there.Β  I have been forcing myself to do that.Β  I went to the destination guide last night and I started to sim hop.Β  On one of the sims (I forget the name) the sim owner actually imed me and thanked me for coming to the sim - I ended up having a really lovely conversation with her.Β  Will we become friends?Β  who knows, but as hard and draining as that step was for me to take, i did and I am happy i did.Β  You can always say hi to me in world in you like as well!