Introverted Conundrum

belladonna Wexhome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

IC.

Ā  Ā In character? Would I like a demonstrationĀ in character? What?

• Haha 1

Ā  Ā į›žįš©įš· įšŖį›į›– į›—įš£ įš»įš©į›—į›–įš¹įš©įš±k

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I don't think Bing quite gets it.

Ā  Ā Bing is still a thing?

Belladonna, I understand you because I have the same problem, but actually, in my case, I have a very introverted personality, I have a lot of difficult in trusting people and I am going through a lot in my Real Life (depression, low self esteem issues, social anxiety) so it is hard for me making friends because of my issues so I tend to be alone most of the time or with my partner. But I wish I had more friends to make SL fun...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gabrielle Setzer said:

Belladonna, I understand you because I have the same problem, but actually, in my case, I have a very introverted personality, I have a lot of difficult in trusting people and I am going through a lot in my Real Life (depression, low self esteem issues, social anxiety) so it is hard for me making friends because of my issues so I tend to be alone most of the time or with my partner. But I wish I had more friends to make SL fun...

It is hard and VERY draining to put yourself out there.Ā  I have been forcing myself to do that.Ā  I went to the destination guide last night and I started to sim hop.Ā  On one of the sims (I forget the name) the sim owner actually imed me and thanked me for coming to the sim - I ended up having a really lovely conversation with her.Ā  Will we become friends?Ā  who knows, but as hard and draining as that step was for me to take, i did and I am happy i did.Ā  You can always say hi to me in world in you like as well!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.