Can't buy L$ for PayPal

kshilov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have successfuly entered my PayPal billing information, but when I buy L$ occurs an error: 

We are unable to complete your request.

• Could not charge account.
  • The system encountered an error while processing your order, please try again.

3 answers to this question

If you are outside the U.S., you cannot use PayPal is a billing option for SL.   See alternate billing options at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Dollar_Marketplace or call he LL bulling office for advice:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

LL's  Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

You don't need to be outside the U.S. to use an alternative exchange. The Lindex is always the best option, because you can be confident that it is safe and that you are getting the best exchange rate there. If you cannot use the Lindex for some reason, though, you can use any of the alternatives that are archived on this site >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Archive/Third_Party_Linden_Dollar_Exchanges . They have all passed LL's Risk API, so they are legitimate exchanges, unlike some that you may find if you do a Google search.

BTW, I only stumbled on your post just now because I had marked the original thread. If you still need help on this or any other matter, please do not attach your question to someone else's ancient thread. Start a new one where more people are likely to see it and be able to help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.