Can Someone explain why majority of GUys Know when a Girl (a) is aroused and (b) has a wet *****

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 91 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok Am a newbie this time around and some would probably say a little inexperienced in Sl,Whilst that is true have been in Sl Before and I cant help noticing that every time wit one exception have had sex with a Guy 

(a) few seldom do any meaningful foreplay.

(b0 Quite a few don't make effective use of emotes

that aside the majority at some point decide that my ***** and nipples are hard and am wet PLEASEEE GUYS Stop telling us that We are Girls we and only we know when we are wet and arosed its getting more  than a little annoying. muc as I like Guys its in danger of turning me into a total Lesbian

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I don't normally comment on this kind of topic but I have to say, I think this thread will be a fun read soon enough.

I can give you the standard answer for  both a and b though, and that's "it's hard to type with only one hand on the keyboard" xD

Seriously though, some guys (and girls too to be fair) just aren't that good at expressing themselves with words, and seem happy enough to just watch the animations. 

The answer to your last sentence is simply to emote back that you've suddenly become drier than the Sahara desert before you wave goodbye to the guy  ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

It's a self-serving fantasy in most cases.

But not everybody is into foreplay, or roleplaying it. It's also not unreasonable to assume that if you're both RPing sex, being wet is a given.

But I know the type you're talking about and those people just can't communicate.

• Like 2

Some people just aren't as interested in the journey so much as the destination.

This might explain why the kink side of SL is so prevalent, it adds a layer of complexity, interaction, situational tease and denial that can take the place of explicitly roleplayed foreplay.

Rule of thumb, the easier it is to get into bed with someone, the lower the expectations when you get there.

• Like 2

Or just try talking to them. Like "Hey, you know, I'd like some foreplay to get my engines purring" or "Please don't emote my or my bodies reactions for me."

Or just counter it by emoting how he goes limp and starts to sob. But you might never see that guy again afterwards, lol.

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Janette19UK said:

PLEASEEE GUYS Stop telling us that

A lot of guys are so convinced of their own attractiveness that they can't imagine any woman wouldn't get aroused by simply being close to them. We are not all like that though.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Caroline Takeda said:

OMG, some dude starts talking to me in the third person, I'm leaving.  Be real, and I'll squeal.  But pull BS like "Johny Thunder slides his hands into your pants", and it makes me feel like a prop in their sex story.  Relate to me as a person or my legs stay closed.  Save that story stuff for November -- National Novel Writers' Month.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Or just try talking to them. Like "Hey, you know, I'd like some foreplay to get my engines purring" or "Please don't emote my or my bodies reactions for me."

Or just counter it by emoting how he goes limp and starts to sob. But you might never see that guy again afterwards, lol.

Oh my God this is brilliant..... I make it aaaaabsolutley clear that if things are headed that way, (s)he will be much better off if I'm "warmed up" as well. If they dont/won't at least TRY a little foreplay, sorry, nothing is going to happen.... 

15 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

A lot of guys are so convinced of their own attractiveness that they can't imagine any woman wouldn't get aroused by simply being close to them. We are not all like that though.

I keep hearing this, that some males of the species are different.... I am still seeking tangible proof though.... But if it's true, then thank you for being you and not some narcissistic Adonis. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

You have said that you are not "like" a number of things that women have said about men.  Are you a special species or what? *this was meant as a funny comment in case it comes off as anything else.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Janette19UK said:

(a) few seldom do any meaningful foreplay.

(b0 Quite a few don't make effective use of emotes

why waste time :)  you'r clearly both there for the same purpose.. go for it and move on to next :SwingingFriends:

but serious... like others already said... if you have a encounter that's not your cup of tea/coffee  :)  ... simply tp out or tell it "no match sorry..bye"

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

You have said that you are not "like" a number of things that women have said about men.  Are you a special species or what? *this was meant as a funny comment in case it comes off as anything else.

Just look at my name. I am an alien.

22 hours ago, Janette19UK said:

Thanks Some interesting Responses seems a few otters feel the same way

Glad to hear the otters agree, anyone know how the beavers feel about it.

• Haha 2

On 7/16/2021 at 6:19 AM, Janette19UK said:

muc as I like Guys its in danger of turning me into a total Lesbian

LOL, that is how I join the team, recently got remind why I no longer entertain guys, It was a hard lesson to learn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 91 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.