Jump to content

Bored Lanscaper/Decorator offering free services for one hour starting now


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Offer is for landscaping and decorating services at my discretion. No promises are made or implied. No other services offered or implied. No products supplied or implied. (I'm sorry I have to say this, but after last night....) 

Logo design, web design, and marketing are not included in this offer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

Offer is for landscaping and decorating services at my discretion. No promises are made or implied. No other services offered or implied. No products supplied or implied. (I'm sorry I have to say this, but after last night....) 

Logo design, web design, and marketing are not included in this offer. 

Not to rain on your generous offer but 1 hour is hardly even enough time to discuss what type of landscape or decorating someone might want. What happens after the hour and you leave a 1/3 of the project unfinished?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Not to rain on your generous offer but 1 hour is hardly even enough time to discuss what type of landscape or decorating someone might want. What happens after the hour and you leave a 1/3 of the project unfinished?

Sam, I get that you are saying my free offer isn't free enough. When people find better free offers here, I bet they will jump on it.

And when you have a better free offer here, I bet they will jump on that, also.

 

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

Sam, I get that you are saying my free offer isn't free enough. When people find better free offers here, I bet they will jump on it.

And when you have a better free offer here, I bet they will jump on that, also.

 

 

Pretty sure, that's not the answer to what Sam asked you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

I totally wish we could delete our posts. I have said many things I regret here.

It's never too late for a regret! While we (unfortunately, so true) can't delete our posts, you could just edit it and erase the text or modify it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Michael Blackwood said:

It's never too late for a regret! While we (unfortunately, so true) can't delete our posts, you could just edit it and erase the text or modify it!

Only for about a day after you write it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...