enhanced advertise show at homepage???

Chriz Collins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You are probably in there... somewhere.... homepage ads just has a bazillion people advertising on it which makes it not a very effective way to promote your goods (in my opinion).

Unfortunately, there's not many good options to bring eyes to your product in SL on the marketplace... Linden Lab is still working on that. They tried a banner advertisement program through a third-party company, which I think is still available... that might be a more effective option for you as nobody much uses it, so at least you'll be seen! You'll need to get your credit card out for it though... no L$ accepted, no PayPal either :matte-motes-confused:

Things to know if your product is adult and you are not logged into the market place or setup to view adult items it will not show. Some times you might have a word in the description/key words/features which automatically make it adult.

A friend of mine was selling a "kiddie pool" and it was flagged as adult because of "kiddie". So it may be some stupid word you did not even think could be adult oriented. If you know you clicked General make sure and edit your list and make sure it is still General.

On a side note there are a nice feature on the old exchange which told you how many home page viewer your item would get and of those homepage views it also you told you how may people clicked it from there.

If you start a feature request on the Jire for such I feature I would be happy to follow/watch/vote for it. Right now it only reports how many sales and how many times your product may have been searched by a word or phrase.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.