RL Partner, SL Creator

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a 3D artist who makes a part of his living with Second Life.
I live in the middle of France (Dutch origins) lost in a big forest.
It would please me to get in contact with a European woman who makes a living from SL too, to live with me a self sufficient lifestyle away from the modern world madness.
Freedom in nature.

My age is 53.

Feel free to ask details if you have the intention to share life with me.

Send me a message please.

Edited by Marcthur Goosson
more info
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ayeleeon said:

Why does she need to make a living off SL? I would think any woman willing to live a self sufficient lifestyle with you would be sufficient.

It is inspiring to be creative together in SL (I did it many years with my ex-partner).

I only make a part of the necessary bills to pay with SL

• Like 2

I am also curious as to how you define self sufficient, It would seem to me that being dependent on a virtual world only accessable through the internet would not really be self sufficient, but maybe the French have a different concept of this than Americans.

Edited by Ayeleeon

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2021 at 2:23 PM, Ayeleeon said:

I am sure she could, I only ask because I myself am interested in self sufficient lifestyles and I am interested in your perspective, but if you are not interested in sharing that is fine.

I'm going to fill in the blanks on this. I know it's a bit of a late to the party responding, but seems the OP is hesitant on answering because it comes across as if your messing with him.🤦‍♂️

On 7/15/2021 at 2:07 PM, Ayeleeon said:

I am also curious as to how you define self sufficient, It would seem to me that being dependent on a virtual world only accessable through the internet would not really be self sufficient, but maybe the French have a different concept of this than Americans.

This is way entirely wrong. From an American perspective at that. Dude probably makes more then enough money on here to cash out. So in a sense it would be a job for him. That is no more dependent then running a business or having a job in RL. He's looking for a woman with the same ambition level. Makes perfect sense really.😎

To the OP @Marcthur GoossonI'll say this. You're not going to find her on these forums mate. lol🤣

Good luck to you in your search though.👍😎

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Velk Kerang said:

Dude probably makes more then enough money on here to cash out.

This seems obvious to me, however when I think self sufficient I think of people who's livelyhood is dependent upon only what they themselves own, and not on things like the internet. He and I have had a discussion on our views via IM, and I do understand where he is coming from now. Our views are not quite the same on this subject, but that's OK.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

This seems obvious to me, however when I think self sufficient I think of people who's livelyhood is dependent upon only what they themselves own, and not on things like the internet. He and I have had a discussion on our views via IM, and I do understand where he is coming from now. Our views are not quite the same on this subject, but that's OK.

I see how your looking at it now mate. Thanks for clarifying that. Ya long gone are those days. lol A lot of businesses are going solely online now days. Especially during the pandemic. I'm glad you guys talked though and are good to go. Stay safe and stay blessed mate.👍😎

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.