Aeros Nemo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

If there's anyone out there who owns the Aeros Nemo, can you please tell me what it adds to avatar complexity (in Firestorm please)? The instore demos are not wearable so I can't tell for myself without actually purchasing it, but inspecting them suggests that it has considerably fewer triangles than Magnus and I'm wondering if it's worth switching.

I don't own one myself (in my line of work I have handled a lot of them, though ;) ) so asked my business partner ... here are his stats on a naked Signature body in FS ...

Not wearing, no Aeros HUD > 18,464
Wearing, genitals visible, HUD shown > 45,814
Wearing, genitals hidden (via HUD), HUD shown  > 48,644

It looks like hiding them while wearing them so they don't peek through pants, is ore expensive than showing them.

Overall, quite the complexity addition. A very nice piece of equipment, in my mind, the nicest of male gear going. Hope that helped.

Edited by Sapphire Dakota
  • Thanks 1

Aeros is very high textured for the hud systems including the add on I get this message in the corner that it consumes a lot of memory and may cause issues which it does cause a lot of lag if I am wearing the hud. Anymore I just keep the huds off until I use the items fully since it causes my laptop to lag horrible when wearing it. It is a nice item but I would like a less lag version of it for the hud at least.

1 hour ago, xxVi3perxx said:

Aeros is very high textured for the hud systems including the add on I get this message in the corner that it consumes a lot of memory and may cause issues which it does cause a lot of lag if I am wearing the hud. Anymore I just keep the huds off until I use the items fully since it causes my laptop to lag horrible when wearing it. It is a nice item but I would like a less lag version of it for the hud at least.

Almost every HUD , body, head, private parts, will give that pop up.  I just keep my head and body huds in the favorites wearable folder.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

No wonder so many guys are high complexity jelly dolls. Their ding dong alone is 30k complexity!

I always wonder why people keep those parts attached 24/7.  Just like with the HUDs, keep all that stuff in favorite wearable.

• Like 6

On 7/15/2021 at 4:00 PM, Sapphire Dakota said:

Wearing, genitals visible, HUD shown > 45,814
Wearing, genitals hidden (via HUD), HUD shown  > 48,644

It looks like hiding them while wearing them so they don't peek through pants, is ore expensive than showing them.

That is very odd, and doesn't agree with what happens with Magnus (no change whether hidden or visible). 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.