I recently purchased something inworld, and I haven't received the product, what do i do?

KatEvangeline

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently purchased a product at the inworld store of Exclusiva, my account was charged, but the product was never delivered. It has been two days since my purchase. I notified the owner/creator of the problem by sending a notecard to her, and I haven't heard back. What are my options?

7 answers to this question

Some merchants are not online everyday so I would suggest you wait a little for an answer to your IM.

Did you check your transaction history? (dahsboard: transaction history) Did your purchase was charged on your account?

Ooops, sorry, I did not read you question correctly. So you have been charged. OK, try another IM to the merchant. :smileyhappy:

(and also you might want to edit your question removing the name, it is against the guidelines to expressly put names)

Same thing happened to me.  Sad a business like SL allows others to steal in the free market and won't assist with support unless you have a special concerige or premium account.   One day we will all face God and have to give account for what we did on this journey we call Lift and SL and then it will be too late to repent.  SL owners and managers will have to answer for stealing or allowing money to be stolen.  It is sick and there will be HELL no cyber but REAL to pay!

Hey, hey, there. Take it easy and think twice before naming people stealers. 99,9% of the merchants here are of good faith and will redeliver items if there was a failure. It has happened to me many times in over 3 years and I NEVER had any problem as long as I explained the problem and ask politely.

Well I would give the shop owner a bit of understanding before labeling anyone a thief.  I have been in SL since 05 and only one time ever had a shop owner be truely unwilling to resolve a problem.  Not everyone is in SL everyday, even shop owners have a RL and sometimes unexpected things happen.  I would send an im and another notecard.  Delays in service are never good but it can happen to even those with the best of intentions.

• Like 1

@ Sweetbaby, whoa where did that come from? :o

The creator just may not have been online, I`m sure we don`t need to be sending them to hell just yet. lol :D

Also being premium wouldn`t make any difference when it comes to transactions between residents, they are equally unhelpful to everyone in these cases.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.