Help please :)

DestinMarie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The role that they are assigned to has the ability to create objects?  

Have any of the tenants been able to succesfully rez a furniture item?  Are they trying to rez items inside a building (trying to rez an item on the floor, for example)?  What happens/what message do they get when they try to rez an item?

If they are trying to rez inside a house, you might have one of them try rezzing an item directly on the ground (not on a ground covering or other landscaping, but directly on the bare parcel ground).  There are sometimes issues with trying to rez an item on top of another mesh item (i.e., a mesh table or cabinet, or the floor of a mesh house...).  If that is the issue, they can create a prim, flatten and lengthen it, and then move that into their house to rez items onto while they are furnishing.  

If that's not the problem, hopefully someone else will have some other suggestions of things for you to check.  I haven't owned my own full sim before, so I'm not aware if there are region settings which might prevent someone from placing items even if they are in a land group role which allows that. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.