Magic Fishing Rod

victoravatar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I first started using my basic free green rod i would just click the green buoy and i would get my lindens in 60 seconds but now i have to wait 6 minutes which is 400 seconds of waiting to get my lindens. I was wondering is this how the magic fishing works and the rules or is my rod broken lol.

Edited by victoravatar

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, victoravatar said:

When I first started using my basic free green rod i would just click the green buoy and i would get my lindens in 60 seconds but now i have to wait 6 minutes which is 400 seconds of waiting to get my lindens. I was wondering is this how the magic fishing works and the rules or is my rod broken lol.

The best place to ask this type of question about a specific product is in the group for that specific product, or (if the creator of the product has one) the product's web page support area.   

This part of the forums is for more general SL related questions than questions about how a specific 3rd party item or system works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, victoravatar said:

Are you using bait? If yes which as that affects the time spent fishing.

2 hours ago, victoravatar said:

No where can i buy that?

Usually the places you fish at have barrels nearby with the different type of baits that you can buy. The better the bait, the shorter the fishing time though the pricier it is.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, So Whimsy said:

Usually the places you fish at have barrels nearby with the different type of baits that you can buy. The better the bait, the shorter the fishing time though the pricier it is.

So basically, if you're lucky, you might break even?   Isn't this the same as that other pyramid...I mean fishing game?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.