I have make a case and wait for help :>(( How long can that take ,

Dona Alcove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 weeks i whas in problems on mine old comp ,, so i whas buy a new one

and i whas try to login on mine acount and i cant login, olso i have try to ask for a other pasword ,

but i can not login on secondlife or mine acount , what can i do more to have mine acount back

I need mine life back waaa,     greetings

14 answers to this question

Sorry abouth mine bad englishe (blush) And thank you so mach for the respons

i have do that many times but olso mine email is not working :>(

Mine acount from dona alcove is working only she is not mine daily avatar,, steffy is a expensive acount and olso mine paypall i have on her,

maby grazy but i am scarry to lose mine acount, sit 3 days for mine screen and try evrything outh must pay mine land and missing frends :>)

Dona Alcove wrote:

We're sorry. It looks like the username or password that you entered were incorrect. Check that your caps lock key is not enabled. If you continue to have trouble, then please contact
and we'll be glad to help you.

i have fill mine name in    many times and do the chapter  but i am olso not sure iff there is something with mine mail  mine name is steffy andel

Try logging in with capslock on & off, sometimes that jogs it into working. But if that doesn`t work and you are not able to login to the website with that account either, then it does sound like something that support needs to fix.

Did you do the ticket for "SL web login issues"?  If not, go to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ and submit that ticket without logging in on any account.

Thanks again ,, wowie never been on a forum ,

But i have make a ticked 3 days ago, i have make a new one again , but do you know how long it takes

And thank you so match for your time

pfft i realy hope that i can login in this weekend ,, wink

Dona Alcove wrote:

Thanks again ,, wowie never been on a forum ,

But i have make a ticked 3 days ago, i have make a new one again , but do you know how long it takes

And thank you so match for your time

pfft i realy hope that i can login in this weekend ,, wink

The forum is in the middle of some changes so this one is not easy to reply on at the moment, sorry about that.

You could try calling the free Billing number if there is one in your country, it is not really part of their job so they may not be very helpful, but sometimes they do help people with things other than billing if they are in a good mood lol

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490

* Germany: 0800.664.5510

* Japan: 0066.33.132.830

* Portugal: 800.814.450

* Spain: 800.300.560

* UK: 0800.048.4646

* Support is in English Only

If none of those numbers are in your Country you can email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

This is why i hate to write in forems and have ask help private

a pasword you write that evry day so its olways the same letters i have a bad dyslexie and have learn mine englishe on secondlife

i whas say i am to shy to write in a forem but I try

Ohke sorry that i whas reakt so . i hear it so often ,, yes i have the same problem pfft i am so sad .. and olso mine pay pall i have on that acount

i whas make a ticket ,, but the suport whas think it whas for dona and that dona here acount is working :>))

But mine normal acount is Steffy Andel. and i whas think i will call to secondlife,, but its not easy for me with a bad langwich

mine comp whas broke and i have buy a new one ,, so i whas put secondlife on mine new comp but steffy can not online , she have evry thing :>)

i am so sad with this , thank you that you have ask realy nice from you

no need to apologize :matte-motes-smile:

ok, so if i understand this correctly - steffy andel is your main account and after you got your new computer you can not log in with her anymore? this has been going on for three days? correct?

i read the other comments you posted, and you have tried changing our passwords many times? i am not sure what you mean when you say your e-mail is not working.

i also read that you have sent a ticket about this. i am afraid you will need to prepare for a long wait for an answer there. :(

are you getting any other error messages when trying to log in other than the password is incorrect?

i hope we are able to sort this for you. it must be frustrating :(

@ Bee,

The full error message is that annoying one that says "We're sorry. It looks like the username or password that you entered were incorrect. Check that your caps lock key is not enabled. If you continue to have trouble, then please contact Second Life Support and we'll be glad to help you."

OP also can`t login on the website and even though she is Premium on that account, can`t get to LiveChat. :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.