Genus and Kupra neck issue

So Whimsy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought I knew how to fix neck issues but I just switched to the Kupra body and Genus head and I am stumped. The neck seems really long and also its obvious there's issues with the seam and such.

Could anyone maybe help me with this? :<

kupra.png

If they are the same skin and they still look like this, for me usually it means my neck size settings are off on the body. I'm not familiar with the Kupra HUD, but I wonder if it has something like this. I know for Maitreya there are different neck sizes you can pick in the HUD. If you go down to point #6 here, there are some examples, though they don't have it updated with Kupra yet. If there's a neck size option in your HUD, you can fiddle with it until something looks right.

https://7deadlyskinssl.wordpress.com/troubleshooting-neck-line/

1 hour ago, BookishMelinoe said:

If they are the same skin and they still look like this, for me usually it means my neck size settings are off on the body. I'm not familiar with the Kupra HUD, but I wonder if it has something like this. I know for Maitreya there are different neck sizes you can pick in the HUD. If you go down to point #6 here, there are some examples, though they don't have it updated with Kupra yet. If there's a neck size option in your HUD, you can fiddle with it until something looks right.

https://7deadlyskinssl.wordpress.com/troubleshooting-neck-line/

I haven't found a neck option in the Kupra hud and the Genus options don't seem to work. The head and body skin are from the same creator so it *should* work.

That looks somewhat like the neck issue that occurs with Belleza Jake under a certain lighting condition. Do you have ALM enabled but shadows set to 'none', by any chance? If so, try setting them to 'sun and moon' and see if that helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2021 at 10:08 PM, Skell Dagger said:

That looks somewhat like the neck issue that occurs with Belleza Jake under a certain lighting condition. Do you have ALM enabled but shadows set to 'none', by any chance? If so, try setting them to 'sun and moon' and see if that helps.

That made it better indeed, thank you Skell :)

4 hours ago, missyrideout said:

@So Whimsy Watch for an update to Kupra in the next day or two. One of the items listed is "- New neck, hands and feet internal ring to have a perfect link. It reduces the link issue with Genus heads."  See notices in the Inithium group for more.

Thank you so much for letting me know, I really appreciate it!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.