To Hang Out | To Make Out | What Exactly is The Intention?

7 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

Sometimes that is the case.

Other times, "hang out" means "let's have sex, except I'm not going to tell you yet because I know you'll go away if I do".

Did you read the last line of my post?

I will say that there are times when hanging out leads to making out but that doesn't make them the same thing.

7 hours ago, Caroline Takeda said:

This being the question.

Is the intention (in an SL context) most of the times that one thing leads to the other.

From my own experiences in the past 17-18 years, I'd have to say, "more often than not, yes". That does not mean all of them are like that just most of the ones I've encountered.

In the past couple of days I've been once in similar situation. Met a random guy in a random sim, we talked for a while and he seemed very nice. Later I offered him to hang out and chat more, 5 minutes into hang out and chat he starts going all romantic on me wanting to cuddle and etc... So that didn't last but I figured maybe he was feeling that way in the moment. In the following days I offered him couple of times to hang out since both of us weren't doing anything particular. Every single time he went into romantic mode!

I now find that person very annoying because I know I can't have normal conversation without it turning into attempt for something else... ¬¬

• Sad 2