How do I find and ask a neighbor to keep their music to their property?

AmandaHoliday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A neighbor has a DJ with about 4 songs that bleed onto my homestead. Don't know which neighbor it is, but I've found classic country and 50s tunes get drowned out when the Other plays the same 4 songs repeatedly. It's particularly annoying when  Mandy's Prowling Cougar has visitors that want to dance to 1950s songs. 

It may be only one song stretched with DJ techniques, but if alone, I just leave S L for an hour or more. That's usually the only way I can listed to my juke box and songs I want.

1 answer to this question

I always make sure to check that music and sounds are set to my parcel only. Not everyone loves jazz 24/7. Easiest way is to visit adjacent properties and check the About Land info, where the music stream will be listed. Note them and test each one on your parcel (or a browser) to find out which stream it is. Then IM that parcel owner, as politely as possible. Or at the very least you could Blacklist that stream at that point so you can't hear it, though others visiting will still hear that stream.

Edited by Sapphire Dakota

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.