Jump to content

Wanted: Adult full sim


Recommended Posts

Hello there I am looking for a full sim to rent with a partner even if its a homestead I can have to myself and can be under 50 USD. I'm looking only for adult rated sim because I want to use it for a group of people and myself. Please contact me here or inworld.

 

Viper Nova

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posting in the mainland forum .. the only full region A rated mainland is Zindra.

gfBBaWp.png

The only full sim on the market with rental info in parcel details is Qoolbeens - L$783,971 to buy, L$20000 per week to rent ($83 US)

 

Homesteads are something else entirely, see the private land sub forums

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/293-region-for-rent-full-private-island/

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/289-region-rentals-homestead/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2021 at 12:41 AM, Coffee Pancake said:

Posting in the mainland forum .. the only full region A rated mainland is Zindra.

gfBBaWp.png

The only full sim on the market with rental info in parcel details is Qoolbeens - L$783,971 to buy, L$20000 per week to rent ($83 US)

 

Homesteads are something else entirely, see the private land sub forums

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/293-region-for-rent-full-private-island/

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/289-region-rentals-homestead/

what is the different between public and private? I am trying to use the land for a roleplay I am working on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, xxVi3perxx said:

what is the different between public and private? I am trying to use the land for a roleplay I am working on. 

 Private regions are not on the mainland, and you don't have to be premium to own them.

Mainland regions are connected together on several large continents, and are much less expensive if you only want/need part of a full sim, and I believe it's easier on mainland to distribute the tier payment among a group of people. (I could be wrong about that)

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2021 at 5:44 AM, xxVi3perxx said:

Hello there I am looking for a full sim to rent with a partner even if its a homestead I can have to myself and can be under 50 USD. I'm looking only for adult rated sim because I want to use it for a group of people and myself. Please contact me here or inworld.

 

Viper Nova

What you are looking for is impossible to find at your price expectation unless the owner of the sim/homestead takes a huge USD loss each month. Which no one will do.

Sims/Homesteads come at fixed prices.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I found one in which a friend is letting me use since she only uses the sky part for building its her land but we are satisfied with it 100% thank you for the responses. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...