controling region prim capacity per parcel on private sim

CaptnPower Codesmith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

On 7/13/2021 at 6:34 PM, CaptnPower Codesmith said:

is there a way, on a private sim, to set only 1 parcel to have more prim allotment? i cant find any information on that only the object bonus multiplier which does all parcels.

i am renting part of the land and need to redistribute prim allotment if at all possible.

The easiest way to control tenants' prims is to simply tell them how many prims they are allowed, and then check occasionally to see that they're staying within their allowance. If you are using a rental box system like CasperLet, you can set the rental box to keep count of prim usage and notify the tenant, you, or both if the allowance is exceeded.

4 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

The easiest way to control tenants' prims is to simply tell them how many prims they are allowed, and then check occasionally to see that they're staying within their allowance. If you are using a rental box system like CasperLet, you can set the rental box to keep count of prim usage and notify the tenant, you, or both if the allowance is exceeded.

i am already doing that but the problem is the land is deeded to their group i was hoping to actually move the prim limit around so some land would have more and still be able to be deeded.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.