Need some help

loup124

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello.

First of all sorry if is the wrong place for posting this.

I have a small problem with a purchase iv made few days ago.My account was charged 6500L$ but i never get the item.

I tryeid to contact the vendor and his staff but with no luck , even more strange is that the transaction is not listed on my purchase history.

Anyone have any idea how i could get my money back or the product to be delivered?! 

P.S anyone can tell me an e'mail for contacting linden lab on this issue?

Mmmh, strange indeed that the stransaction does not show in your history. You should try a live chat (see the opening hours) and/or create a case:

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

However, be aware that LL doesnt get involved into disputes between Residents. See here:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Transactions-and-disputes-between-Residents/ta-p/799395

Good luck!

Thx for your replay.

I think that is an linden issue because they charged my account and didn't place the transaction.

Also the store support is more than annoying because they sell things that are not to cheap and then they don't even get in trouble to have a decent support for their customers.(3 days now a few IM and notecards and nothing)

BTw is there a place on the web where u can see the account activity except the purchase history?

I don't know of any other place than your dashboard to see your transaction history under the account section. But if you bought from the Marketplace, you can also see your purchases history in "my marketplace > account > order history."

Edited: The toll free numbers below are for billing issues only but you might give a try:

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Portugal: 800.814.450
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

If you live in another country than the ones listed, you can send an emal to : support@payments.secondlife.com

loup, when you purchase from the Marketplace, the transaction shows up in two different reports.

The first report is on the Marketplace itself. Up at the top of the page where it shows your name, click on your name. That will open the "My Account" page. On that page, on the left-hand side is a link "Order History". Click that link. A report will open that shows your recent purchases called "My Order History".

In the top left corner of each order listed are some details you need to pay close attention to. Those are the date of the order, the order number (Order #) and the Order Status. If the Order Status shows "Delivered" then you should have received the item. But if the Order Status shows anything else (such as Delivery Failed) then it means you did not receive the item. Another Order Status you may see is "Being Delivered" which means the item is still to be delivered.

The next report where you can find details about a purchase is in the SL Transaction History. Log into your Dashboard or simply go to the Transaction page at https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php

Using the date selectors near the top of that page, set the report to show only transactions from the same date as shown in the My Order History report above. Then scan down the list and look for transactions that have "Destination: Marketplace Linden" and have the same Order Number as the My Order History report. For example, here is one of my purchases:

Destination: Marketplace Linden
MKT2 Item Purchase Description:
Order #13502437, Item #24667357

If the item was not delivered and the Order Status shows "Delivery Failed" then you should also see a refund where the money is returned to you. It takes up to 8 hours for the refund to occur, so it may not actually show up until the next day. 

Darius ur a life saver

The next report where you can find details about a purchase is in the SL Transaction History. Log into your Dashboard or simply go to the Transaction page at 

thx very much

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.