Jump to content

Mirana body


nahladahl
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

This is my first time hearing of this thing, and i've seen nothing for it at all.

Way too many bodies out there these days.

Just checked the demo on an alt(very much fiddled with sliders to see their response). Eh, that'll be a big pass for me.

Edited by RitaCallisto
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've had it for like 6 months I think.. There is hardly any support for it from the creators.. It's one of the most quiet groups I'm in.. hehehe

I wouldn't spend the money they want for it unless it starts getting much better support from creators.

 

ETA: Even though I did spend the money for it.. hehehe

Actually it was like 2k less when I got it , because you had to get it by a certain time.. if it was full price ,I would have passed on getting it.

Also, I really don't like where it bends at the hips.. it looks really goofy..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

As a matter of fact, there was a discussion on it last December.

 

That's actually when I went and got it was, during that thread.. If it's the same thread I'm thinking about that was in General section..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That's actually when I went and got it was, during that thread.. If it's the same thread I'm thinking about that was in General section..

Yep , probably the same one.  Strangely too it was started by the same person who was looking for help here yesterday on a new body.  Looks like they finally deleted that thread in General Discussion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've had it for like 6 months I think.. There is hardly any support for it from the creators.. It's one of the most quiet groups I'm in.. hehehe

I wouldn't spend the money they want for it unless it starts getting much better support from creators.

 

ETA: Even though I did spend the money for it.. hehehe

Actually it was like 2k less when I got it , because you had to get it by a certain time.. if it was full price ,I would have passed on getting it.

Also, I really don't like where it bends at the hips.. it looks really goofy..

This hip shape and the breasts pretty much round and smooshed together no matter what you do are what bother me the most.

Edited by RitaCallisto
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

This hip shape and the breasts pretty much round and smooshed together no matter what you do are what bother me the most.

The Mirana body, when you bend the hips and look at them from the side, it doesn't look like a hip joint, but more like deformed bend or turn..

I liked the body until I seen that.. it just looked way to strange for me to look passed..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The Mirana body, when you bend the hips and look at them from the side, it doesn't look like a hip joint, but more like deformed bend or turn..

I liked the body until I seen that.. it just looked way to strange for me to look passed..

Oh see, now I didn't see that! (I turned my AO off to get a better look at the body itself).

If it's a body you like, you can always try to bring it up to the creator.. see if maybe it'll be something that's addressed at some point.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

Oh see, now I didn't see that! (I turned my AO off to get a better look at the body itself).

If it's a body you like, you can always try to bring it up to the creator.. see if maybe it'll be something that's addressed at some point.

That's just something that bothers me about it, they all have their querks.. I have a bunch of different bodies that I like to mess with..

I just pretty much got that one to toy around with and see how my shapes work with it.. I really hope it does get more support from creators.. There are a couple that I wish that would happen with really..

There are some nice bodies that just never seem to get that creator traction that they need..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t understand why people are creating new bodies without supporting it themselves. They can’t expect riggers to rig for 30+ bodies. 
 

Theres like 30 bodies with only the top 5 or so getting full support. Stop making new bodies if you’re not willing to support it yourself! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually love the boob, hips, and butt on it and normally I never stray from my legacy body.

But yah it’s surprising the creator hasn’t released any clothing. I don’t even think I’ve seen any promotion toward the body.

‘The body is BOM compatible so at least it has that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, nahladahl said:

‘The body is BOM compatible so at least it has that. 

  To quote myself from another topic on this body

On 1/1/2021 at 2:40 AM, Claireschen Hesten said:

 it doesn't use the SLUV so seems like a waste of time making it BoM if existing content wont work

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/466153-any-thoughts-on-the-mirana-body-or-new-and-upcoming-bodies-at-that/?do=findComment&comment=2238255

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, nahladahl said:

Just recently found out about the Mirana body and I love it. Just sad to see that no one is creating clothes for it. Does anyone know if there are stores that sell clothing for it?

Doubt it.

Might want to do a search on MP and assume whatever you come up with, is it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...