New friends?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey  been on sl for a few months mostly spent shopping and decorating my homes. I like art, photography, chilling at the beaches, and music. I'm really down for anything new, I'm laid back and like meeting new people. Looking for friends, I don't check the forums so message me if you're interested in hanging out. 

On 7/11/2021 at 4:59 PM, VictoriaMckenzieGray said:

Hey  been on sl for a few months mostly spent shopping and decorating my homes. I like art, photography, chilling at the beaches, and music. I'm really down for anything new, I'm laid back and like meeting new people. Looking for friends, I don't check the forums so message me if you're interested in hanging out. 

I'm always surprised a bit when someone makes a post in the forums, and in the post, states that they don't check the forums.   If you're interested in photography, in particular, I'd suggest checking some of the threads in the forum (there are several in the "People -> Your Avatar" section that focus on avatar photography, and several more - some avatar focused, some landscape photography focused - in the "Creation -> Art, Music, Photography" section of the forum).  There is also "The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!" highlighting some of the home furnishing items found in current sales in the "Land -> Linden Home" section of the forums.    

I mention these other sections which may match up with some of your interests because if you were to check out and participate in some of the threads, it might also be a way for you to make some friends in-world that have similar tastes.   There have definitely been shared photography sessions (even leading to true in-world friendships) that have started from participation in common threads here in the forums.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.