Do you change your avatar’s features?

RoyBlakeley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I change all the time. I have a couple of preferred appearances but I get bored and like to shop so you will see me with lots of different looks. I have all the popular mesh bodies, a ton of mesh heads, and more hair than I can count. No way am I just sticking to one look (though if I could it would save me a fortune!)

• Like 1

I don't change very often.  Once I've settled into my face I tend to stick with it.

Greg has only changed his look once as an adult avatar when he made the move to mesh from the system body.  A couple years later he had a midlife crisis and decided to run around as a 7 year old child avatar.  He continued to age like Benjamin Button taking on the appearance of a 2 year old.  So now he has three main looks.

Damn..so many of you that dont change 

I change everything WAY too much.. i flick between heads, bodies.. chubby, slim, short, tall.. blonde or black hair .. and skins well dont even ask abiut my skin hoarding *laughs* .. though i do tend to like the warmer tan tones..  right now though i am happy with my look, catwa and maitrya.. 2 weeks so far.. which is a long time for me to still be rocking a certain look.. 

• Like 2

I change quite often. I love to create characters for pics and love to find little things for them, and also I use this to sometimes leave my comfy zone. I have my own personal face for my av that feels like me, and that's my comfy zone x3 but SL is sooo much fun because you can change so completely (body type, heads...hair color and so on) and I love to play with that, so for that I use it and change. But I also have my comfy me, that's the combination that worked best for me through the years ( ◜‿◝ )♡

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.