𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 π’‡π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…π’”?

VenusAfton09

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there!Β 

Thank you so much for checking out my post. So lemme tell you something about myself.Β 

I joined Second Life a few months ago. It never took me a long time to grab information and learn controls but seems like friendship turning out to be a bit difficult for me. I am a pure introvert and a Taurus too, which makes me a bit difficult to approach and chat in a public conversation. I am very fond of natural destinations, clubs and shopping on SL. I haveΒ alexithymia which makes quiet difficult to express my emotions but I'll never let you feel down or sort of something due to this.

Last but not least, I know it would be a bit awkward and strange at the start but as the would pass I can guarantee you that I'll definitely try to make each moment vibrant.Β 

Hope we get along soon~

Thank you so much!

Edited by VenusAfton09

Hey hun I Β have been on sl for about 7 months and find it difficult to find friends as well. Β I completely understand how difficult it is to approach and chat in a public conversation. I enjoy shopping, joking around, and exploring all sorts of places. Please feel free to add me in world and just send a message whenever you are on :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.